Windelbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I have problems to remove my upper lip beard completely, also on my chin even after a complete shave you can still see it minimally. I often put on make-up and then go out as a woman, but I can't get the beard completely covered. Do you have any tips on how I can remove it or cover it up completely? I'm not considering removing it completely at the moment.

I had makeup videos years ago that suggesting rubbing red or orange lipstick on bearded areas and wiping most of it off. You leave a coating to counter the beard color. Foundation goes over that. Foundation should cover imperfections and not look like a mask.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and Windelbaby
Seasonedcitizen said:
I had makeup videos years ago that suggesting rubbing red or orange lipstick on bearded areas and wiping most of it off. You leave a coating to counter the beard color. Foundation goes over that. Foundation should cover imperfections and not look like a mask.
That sounds wonderful. Have you seen theae videos on youtube? I really need to get rid of the beard I want to pass as a woman I get it pretty well but the upper lip beard always makes a step through the bill.

Windelbaby said:
That sounds wonderful. Have you seen theae videos on youtube? I really need to get rid of the beard I want to pass as a woman I get it pretty well but the upper lip beard always makes a step through the bill.
There was a makeup that was designed for covering scars and tattoos. I don’t remember the name but it was available at the make up section at a store in a mall. It wasn’t expensive and I tried it eons ago when I went out dressed up. I don’t remember if it was better than smearing a light coating of lip stick on my face. The big trick with make up is to find a color that conceals your imperfections with out looking like a mask. I read of a procedure of putting a sample of makeup on your chest to see if it blended in with your skin.

• Love
Reactions: Windelbaby and KittyninjaW
I hope that I can find it in a shop in Germany, I will go shopping in the next few days and report back. I am still open to any suggestions. Thanks a lot for your help. 😊

Seasonedcitizen said:
There was a makeup that was designed for covering scars and tattoos. I don’t remember the name but it was available at the make up section at a store in a mall. It wasn’t expensive and I tried it eons ago when I went out dressed up. I don’t remember if it was better than smearing a light coating of lip stick on my face. The big trick with make up is to find a color that conceals your imperfections with out looking like a mask. I read of a procedure of putting a sample of makeup on your chest to see if it blended in with your skin.
I have me in the store camouflage worried unfortunately it has not led to the desired ergebniss on the package it said that it also covers tatoos etc so, I thought a beard should not be a problem it was but, unfortunately yet. I must say that it is a problem that psychologically burdens me very much because a complete removal will only be possible in 3 years for me.

1) STOP using any electric shaver. Think about it, you've shaved for years with an electric razor. How close does it get? NOT very at all. It will ALWays leave a shadow. WhY? Because of that very thin sheet of metal between your skin and the razor. That little thin metal is the length of beard you are leaving ON YOUR FACE.... Not shaving it off!!!! This is your shadow and every other men's shadow that you see.

2) Always Straight Razor shave the opposite way, If you're always shaving down, fine shave that way, but make absolutely sure that for every stroke down on your face you shave the opposite way "up" after on every part of your face. This is very important, don't miss a 'shave time' without doing it.

3) Stretch your shave times. Gradually extend the time you shave. If you have to take your shaving kit with you and shave mid-day the next day to start extending it. Eventually you will get to a point the beard starts to soften because you are not doing it each and every day or for that matter every day or two.

4) These steps help alot in removing your shadow. If you're looking into a mirror any time of day, even right after shaving, and you see a shadow, its because you're using the wrong kind of razor.

Reactions: Windelbaby, Flopsy, rbm and 1 other person
I think this is the exact solution. It definitely works...
Philips Lumea

I know I don't post in this area, but I thought I could help. Remember that your beard doesn't only go one way, so shaving in only one direction is not effective. electric razors are effective only to a point, and are for when you have mass amounts of hair to remove, (think full beard) when you are only shaving shadows and such, you want to have a warm washcloth at all times while shaving. get yourself a straight razor and learn how to use and sharpen it properly. start by putting the towel on your face for 2 minutes, then back in the warm water. apply your wet cream and then shave against the grain of your face. as needed, reapply the warm wash cloth and wet cream and continue shaving. for best results do this twice a week at max

Reactions: Windelbaby
Windelbaby said:
I have problems to remove my upper lip beard completely, also on my chin even after a complete shave you can still see it minimally. I often put on make-up and then go out as a woman, but I can't get the beard completely covered. Do you have any tips on how I can remove it or cover it up completely? I'm not considering removing it completely at the moment.
you can try one of those products that women use to lighten theirs. or try using that flawless airbrush make up . its either that or laser

Reactions: Windelbaby
Kanani said:
1) STOP using any electric shaver. Think about it, you've shaved for years with an electric razor. How close does it get? NOT very at all. It will ALWays leave a shadow. WhY? Because of that very thin sheet of metal between your skin and the razor. That little thin metal is the length of beard you are leaving ON YOUR FACE.... Not shaving it off!!!! This is your shadow and every other men's shadow that you see.

2) Always Straight Razor shave the opposite way, If you're always shaving down, fine shave that way, but make absolutely sure that for every stroke down on your face you shave the opposite way "up" after on every part of your face. This is very important, don't miss a 'shave time' without doing it.

3) Stretch your shave times. Gradually extend the time you shave. If you have to take your shaving kit with you and shave mid-day the next day to start extending it. Eventually you will get to a point the beard starts to soften because you are not doing it each and every day or for that matter every day or two.

4) These steps help alot in removing your shadow. If you're looking into a mirror any time of day, even right after shaving, and you see a shadow, its because you're using the wrong kind of razor.
I do not use an electric shaver. Which shaver would you recommend?
babyboy061997 said:
I know I don't post in this area, but I thought I could help. Remember that your beard doesn't only go one way, so shaving in only one direction is not effective. electric razors are effective only to a point, and are for when you have mass amounts of hair to remove, (think full beard) when you are only shaving shadows and such, you want to have a warm washcloth at all times while shaving. get yourself a straight razor and learn how to use and sharpen it properly. start by putting the towel on your face for 2 minutes, then back in the warm water. apply your wet cream and then shave against the grain of your face. as needed, reapply the warm wash cloth and wet cream and continue shaving. for best results do this twice a week at max
I have not yet thought about a razor. Is it really effective and safe? I am often very clumsy.

I had not expected more answers so thank you very much.

I'm sure you're confused about straight edge razors. Who isn't with as many as there are on the market.
One of the things to look for is the lesser number of blades in a razor, the better.
I've always found they never allow much distance or even the right kind of angle between blades and most of those tend to clog very easily and are insane to clean out.

The one and only one I've ever found to work well was a German made Razor that was sold by Walmart for several years before they decided rather recently to discontinue reordering them. When I found out they were not going to get them back in stock I went and swept the shelf of them, so I'm set for a while.

The name of it was "Tough blade" One year of shaving. The distributor of it is/was a company in Wayne, New Jersey - Ideavillage zip 07470
They originally had two blades, but the last version of it had 3 blades in the razor. I've had very little problems cleaning it, usually just running the water over it easily cleans it good. It gives a very good close shave. The bonus for me was that it came with 12 refill blades and you can keep using the same blade for a month. Its stood the test of time & use for me, of course I don't use it everyday, but the same blade has lasted a lot longer, for me, than a month. The original cost was $20, which for me was great as my cost per shaving went down considerably with a better quality of shaving as well.

Back