Bambino offer - 20% off

DippyDawg

Sometimes ya gotta pee yourself to be yourself.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
<This was in an email I got today from Bambino>
Dear All,
We performed some maintenance recently and you may have experienced some issues while using our website. We truly apologize for causing any inconvenience during your shopping experience. To make up for it, we're offering you a 20% percent discount on your next order. Just enter the coupon code below during checkout. *Applies to bag and case packing. Cannot be combined with other deals or offers. Valid through 5/30/2020
SDKFL20

Reactions: Sheepies
Nice, but the site is not letting me enter my credit card info. Can’t type in the box.

AmberStarfield said:
Nice, but the site is not letting me enter my credit card info. Can’t type in the box.
Can't help you there, except to suggest you try another browser.

I tried with Safari and Yandex (Chrome based) browsers and sent them an email about website issue.

Reactions: DippyDawg
Yep, their website definitely having major issues, im on PC at home and now the page for Rearz Princess diapers won't even load.

My AntiVirus is blocking me from going on the site at all. I gotta wonder what's going on

Im not a big fan of bambino anymore and I think they are just trying to create advertising by offering a discount on an already expensive marked up diaper.

Reactions: mayhem and DprEffect
Coupon code doesn’t seem to be valid now...

Reactions: SirWolfie
I placed an order with the code (thanks for that!) on 5-2 (saturday) and was expecting to get a confirmation email the following monday as usual but haven't heard a word? I emailed them tuesday and tried to call them this morning only to hear an answering machine saying that they check messages everyday at 9am. kinda strange, ive never had this happen with them before?

Reactions: SirWolfie
Woah woah woah wait a minute WOAH WOAH-

'We currently do not offer international shipping.'

😭

tomviper000 said:
Coupon code doesn’t seem to be valid now...
Yep, not valid for me either and the website seems to be having some major issues.

Just got a message in my email saying that there is some error in them receiving my email so I sent a message to them via their contact us page, hopefully I'll hear something back from them?!

They didn't respond to the email I sent from their page on Friday.

welp... tried their phone again and realized they said they check their phone at 9 am "every monday". ok looks like im going to have to figure out how to cancel the paypal charge and shop elsewhere. anybody know of an older style plastic backed diaper with the print on the front panel other than Bambinos or SDKs? Those are the only ones I know of and last I tried the SDKs fairly recently the plastic was terrible.

StarquestStig said:
I placed an order with the code (thanks for that!) on 5-2 (saturday) and was expecting to get a confirmation email the following monday as usual but haven't heard a word? I emailed them tuesday and tried to call them this morning only to hear an answering machine saying that they check messages everyday at 9am. kinda strange, ive never had this happen with them before?

Did you check your spam? I ordered a case last night and both confirmation emails (confirmation and invoice) got sent to my gmail spam folder, so I'd suggest checking that!

Also worth noting: If you're a fan of Magnificos but cant stomach the crazy price, they are clearing out their Valentines diapers right now for $84 a case right now with free shipping, with the 20% discount code its down to $67.17 shipped for a case of 40. They're the same diaper as the magnifico including those amazing elastic wings. I find the valentines print hideous but for that price well I'll just put pants on over them lol.

StarquestStig said:
That same thing is happenng to me. Sent emails and they gave me a tracking number but its invalid. My order now shows "Complete" on the website which is rather concerning.

SirWolfie said:
That same thing is happenng to me. Sent emails and they gave me a tracking number but its invalid. My order now shows "Complete" on the website which is rather concerning.

Mine has gone from "Processing" to "Complete" this morning and I have yet to hear anything back or receive a tracking number. Paypal says I need to wait until Saturday before I can escalate the claim which I totally understand and am fine with. I understand too with the whole virus that things may be different, I just wish they would say something on their site giving a guestamate as to how long the delays may occur or something. Currently their site just says things like their employees are being safe and that their business is considered medical so they are still open etc. I have been anxious not knowing whether a big box is going to show up when im not expecting it.

Waiting on my sample package of their newest diaper karnevalee. Im try one size larger to see jow they fit they have a nice design.

I wonder if in posting that discount code that you received from Bambino’s that you didn’t significantly increase their web traffic and thereby the problems that the website is incurring?
I almost went to their site even though I just received a case of Abenas which seeing as I primarily wear cloth will last me about a year. So much for me having any need. It must be the genes that I got from my dad. He was a salesman, later sales manager and he always loved a good deal. Back when we used to still have downtown shoe stores dad used to take me there for “church shoes”. After we found the right ones dad would ask how much they wanted. The salesman would say something like “$12” and my dad would say “I’ll give you $8”. Nine times out of ten he get a deal and in space of how embarrassed I was back then it has saved me a lot of money using his technique as an adult. I also inherited his sales resistance....I thought until now! Stay padded, at a discount if you can!

Back