ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
June 17th 18th 19th is coming up soon 12 to 14,000 1964 and older cars and trucks, thousands and thousand of people, there has to be more than my two friends and myself that wear diapers there! If u are going or want to go we would love to at least meet you and get to talk cars and diapers. Its very open with large crowds so a very safe place to meet! If interested I will give you my cell # and we can talk and look at thousands of cars, to bad they don't sell diapers there!!!

• Wow
Reactions: foxcub, ThatGuyFromThatThread and Deleted member 57387
ARBBB2 said:
June 17th 18th 19th is coming up soon 12 to 14,000 1964 and older cars and trucks, thousands and thousand of people, there has to be more than my two friends and myself that wear diapers there! If u are going or want to go we would love to at least meet you and get to talk cars and diapers. Its very open with large crowds so a very safe place to meet! If interested I will give you my cell # and we can talk and look at thousands of cars, to bad they don't sell diapers there!!!
Where is it taking place?

Minneapolis state fair grounds

ARBBB2 said:
Minneapolis state fair grounds
Damn, there's no way I can get there. I live in Henderson NV

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
that would be a serious drive!!!

I plan on driving through on my way to Chicago earlier in the week but I will have to miss it

Maybe next year!

Darn, my antique car is from the 1930’s.

redsan said:
Darn, my antique car is from the 1930’s.
30's cars are fine here, lots of them, 1964 and older, all the way back

Reactions: redsan and Deleted member 57387
You ever go to the Iola Old Car Show in Iola Wisconsin?

Bearcatz said:
Too far for me too. If anyone wanted to go to this one, I could be convinced to go pretty easily:

https://gmtruckshow.com/location/
I'm going through Tennessee, tomorrow, on my way to multiple places, before that big one, but I won't be traveling alone and will be with people I'm not "Out" to about AB/DL.

Back