Back from my sister's-and back in nappy-pants

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi everyone. Thanks to those of you who hoped that I would have a nice time at my sister's. Well...I did! 😊

Yesterday, myself and my sister went to the nature reserve at Holkham. The weather held out, I saw plenty of Birdlife and our walk was enjoyable.

As a Great Uncle, I did get to see a lot of my youngest niece's 4 year-old son. (Which meant that I got to play with toys! 😊).In particular, I loved playing with a trainset which had wooden tracks. (I think that it was purchased from Aldi - and now I want one!).

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the time at my sister's, I am happy to be home. I will be wearing nappy-pants in bed tonight, cuddling my teddy-bear and sucking my thumb.

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Reactions: StarryNight, mistykitty, KBoy and 2 others
i am glad that you had a nice time baby
And back in your nappies where you belong....
Hi Sissyleslie you are a inspiring little baby 😺

Reactions: StarryNight and mistykitty
KBoy said:
i am glad that you had a nice time baby
And back in your nappies where you belong....
Hi Sissyleslie you are a inspiring little baby 😺
Thank you. You are most kind.

Reactions: StarryNight
I'm glad you got to enjoy your time with them 😸 But as you said it's nice when can have some little time when you haven't been able to for a while.

Welcome back from your trip 😊. I'm happy you had an enjoyable time with your family. I'm even happier you are back home and enjoying you're little self 🧸🍼.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty
StarryNight said:
Welcome back from your trip 😊. I'm happy you had an enjoyable time with your family. I'm even happier you are back home and enjoying you're little self 🧸🍼.
Thank you!🙂

Back