Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
when I role play as a todler(3-5) I have a sets of matching plastic character cuttlery; beaker, sippy-cup plate and bowl, and a fork and spoon. I love eating simple mushy kids food. What do other people do at dinner time?

Attachments

• 20230214_101028.jpg
    20230214_101028.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and todderhr
In the Morning I get spoon fed Oatmeal, for lunch I get to eat at least six soft boiled eggs & another bowl of oatmeal. For dinner I get to eat Steak with a sweet potato mash which is disgusting to me and then I get fed pickled eggs. Snacks normally are bottles of Goats Milk or Mommy's milk.

Reactions: BabyRobbie
LittleCamo said:
In the Morning I get spoon fed Oatmeal, for lunch I get to eat at least six soft boiled eggs & another bowl of oatmeal. For dinner I get to eat Steak with a sweet potato mash which is disgusting to me and then I get fed pickled eggs. Snacks normally are bottles of Goats Milk or Mommy's milk.
I'm a big fan of scrambled egg, and bangers and mash. I wish I had a mommy to feed me milk so I have to make do with chocolate milkshake in my sippy beaker

Currently my cholesterol is high rn. So I get spoon fed a lot of oatmeal

My favorite dinner time... 😘

Fun (27).jpg

Fun (32)fx.jpg

Fun (33).jpg

Fun (34)fx.jpg

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Taz
LittleCamo said:
Currently my cholesterol is high rn. So I get spoon fed a lot of oatmeal
I guess your cholesterol would be high, with eating 8 or more eggs a day. Better revisit your diet plan.

Breakfast and lunch are eaten off of kids style plates and bowls with little utensils. Dinner is as it was when I was a chronological child and is eaten on Pfaltzgraff Village plates and small glasses (Daddy gets a big glass). As for food, breakfast can be cereal, oatmeal or eggs and sausage with toast. On the weekends, pancakes, french toast sticks or belgian waffles with fruity sauce and always some fruit. Bananas are my favorite. Lunch is usually a sandwich, some sort of snack food and either cut up veggies and dip or more fruit like halved grapes. On weekends I sometimes get dino nuggets, mac n cheese or canned ravioli. Dinner I cook and we have a pre-planned 6 week meal rotation that we stick to.

BlueGrey said:
with eating 8 or more eggs a day. Better revisit your diet plan.
We eat a lot of powder eggs now and all the oatmeal I can eat.

I woke up in the red shortalls I slept in and had Gummi bears and gold fish for breakfast. 🤦‍♂️

🤭🧒🧸

Last edited:
Back