babyfurs sonas

JakeSherlock said:
:D I'm coming in for a hug

View attachment 44918
That is hands down, the cutest thing I've seen all day. Maybe when I have enough burning money I can commission Marci.

Reactions: perlFerret
Chatzoe said:
That is hands down, the cutest thing I've seen all day. Maybe when I have enough burning money I can commission Marci.
I knew I recognized that style from somewhere. I just ran across her business card when I was cataloging my con souvenirs.

It's me in my favorite dinosaur kigurumi
IMG_20200322_151751(1).png

Attachments

• Resized_ab.jpg
    Resized_ab.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: smolguy, Chatzoe, Fangs and 2 others
ForeverMe said:
all my sona's have a preset age and they'll forever be that age

Fangs said:
all my sona's have a preset age and they'll forever be that age
No so you write a set age in ur main post, and then u replied saying you don’t have a set age

I've got two fursonas: Ampere the Western Dragon and Ferrum the Red Fox. Ampere is my primary character, while Ferrum is secondary. Canonically, both are young adults, but when depicted in little form they are variably either preschool or grade school age. Ferrum is my usual character for true babyfur stuff, while Ampere is technically more of a diaperfur and is only very rarely depicted in little form (usually when Ferrum needs a companion).

Here's a drawing of both from Rileykit.

Attachments

• Happy Babies YCH.png
    Happy Babies YCH.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Fangs and CutieProtector
ForeverMe said:
No so you write a set age in ur main post, and then u replied saying you don’t have a set age
no i mean like the set age and every year i just have them repeat their birthday, some do have their babyfur/cubfurs age go up each year

Reactions: smolguy
Back