Baby-Pants Exchanges and Customer Service?

bugme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have always wanted a pair of overalls and I found Baby-Pants which looked great.
They say they have a 14 day return policy ("Most items purchased from Baby Pants are easily returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment.")
I contacted them through their contact form about exchanging for a different size and heard nothing for several days. I sent an email to the address linked to their PayPal account and eventually got a reply asking me to confirm the condition of the item which I replied to within a few hours. It has now been 7 days and I haven't heard from them again. I emailed them again to ask for any update, but I was wondering if anyone here has dealt with them before?

I have made orders but never had to deal with customer service. It used to be fairly active several years ago but I think the person running it doesn't have the time any more. It may be a while till you hear from them again.

Same here, havent ordered from them in awhile, but back a few years ago didnt have an issue with a return at all, was a onesie (order of 12 IIRC) and they did an exchange easily.

SO, just keep on them and let everyone know if you get the issue resolved, it would suck to lose a good vendor, but if they are not being able to fulfill thier own stated terms then people should know that as well.

I hope they get back to you and get the issue resolved soon.

I think that they used to be good, and I do have some items from them. But the last time I purchased something, I got disappointed. One item was a denim "shortall" with snaps in the crotch. Some of the snaps were clearly broken when I unwrapped the garment.

I complained about this, and they sent some new freof charge. However, since they had actually given these spare parts a value (1 USD or so), I had to pay an import tax fee for these, equivalent to about $ 24,.

Also, the replacemt snaps were slightly different, suggesting that the garment was old, from before they changed the design of the snaps. If I had known this, I would just have bought some myself.

Later, after I had fixed the garment, I noticed that the fabric looked worn in places, and had holes here and there.

I suspect that this garment was faulty from the factory, and should have been thrown out. But instead they sold it to me. Haven't ordered anything from them since, so I don't know how well they function now.

• Angry
Reactions: Bigbabybret
I have used Baby-Pants for many years. They used to be very accommodating, but about a month ago I placed and order and it was the wrong size for 4 of the 6 plastic pants. I immediately informed customer service and told them I would pay the difference in sizes if they would fill the order correctly. Never heard back and they shipped the inaccurate sizes. They are too small and useless to me. Very disappointed with them.

• Sad
Reactions: Bigbabybret and BobbiSueEllen
Sounds like another vendor going downhill in the customer service department, I havent ordered from them in years, but hopefully they can get back on track and/or maybe someone might buy/take over the place and get things good again. Bad to see this with a place i have used many times in the past

@Mommy, the owner, is a member here but hasn’t logged in for years. I do get the feeling that the business is no longer a priority. Like so many homegrown web stores, the Baby Pants website was clearly implemented by a contractor and never updated. It’s had major issues for ages, and in Safari and other WebKit browsers, is barely functional. In fact, I don’t think it’s even possible to place an order using Safari anymore.

I have some Baby Pants diapers and training pants. I’ve had them for over ten years, and they’re well loved. I don’t see myself ordering more though, as there are other brands that I now prefer.

Back