Baby onesie

Jschuster1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Will tykables deliver to CVS or FedEx without having to deliver to your house

Back when I lived on the street 40 some years ago. I used a city with a post office I was close to in Los Angeles. There used to be a way to get mail without a physical address. It was called General Delivery. It may still be available. If it is you just go in to that post office with some kind of ID and request the package. I don't know if this still works but if your trying to receive confidential package (and I'm pretty sure you are) this would be an option. Just go in and ask a post office worker about General Delivery. They can tell you for sure. Good luck

Kirisin said:
Back when I lived on the street 40 some years ago. I used a city with a post office I was close to in Los Angeles. There used to be a way to get mail without a physical address. It was called General Delivery. It may still be available. If it is you just go in to that post office with some kind of ID and request the package. I don't know if this still works but if your trying to receive confidential package (and I'm pretty sure you are) this would be an option. Just go in and ask a post office worker about General Delivery. They can tell you for sure.

Somewhere like this can help. I'm sure a few companies in the US can help.

Yes, Tykables uses FedEx. I generally reroute my package after Tykables ships it to a Walgreens and go pick it up later.

However I will note that last time I ordered TryAgains (fulfillment of which is done by Tykables), I did put in the “hold at location” request basically as soon as possible, and it was still too late. They were delivered to my front door, which fortunately was not an issue but it could have been. (I live in Chicago so the delivery from Tykables is very quick and I guess there is small or possibly even no window to have the package redirected.)

Reactions: Kirisin
Back