Baby diapers have larger tapes (1 tapes each side), do they have them for adults?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Babies have 1 tape per side). I'm IC and wonder is they have them for adults. I've been using 2 tapers per side (medical diapers for me - Abena & confidry). They look comfortable like babies. I like the look. I wonder if they are comfy too? And do they work?

I have used the Tena Stretch before as a discreet day time diaper. They are a decent 4-6 hour diaper and they only have one tab per side.

Tena Stretch.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I have used the Tena Stretch before as a discreet day time diaper. They are a decent 4-6 hour diaper and they only have one tab per side.

View attachment 73324
Thanks. How wide of these (inches)?

2 tab BunnyHopps do not fit as good as 4 tab in my experience … SDK also have the same fitment issue on me.

greatlake5 said:
Thanks. How wide of these (inches)?
I dont have any in my supply anymore because I switched to a new brand, but I remember them being pretty big. Maybe 4-5 inches wide?

Yup. The SDK diapers from ABUniverse.

There are a few out there, but I will say they don't fit me as well as a 2 tape per side diaper does, leaking is more prone with a 1 tape per side one.
Everybody's body shape is different, and each will get different results. Trial and error.

I do use quality disposables and I do use boosters. The Tena Stretch could help if I wear with boosters. I could use them with maybe 2 boosters. Most of the time I use just one booster during the day and maybe 2 for sleeping (heavy wetter). I just want to try them. Thanks for the answers.

Rearz also makes a two tape diaper called select.

From their description:
Looking for a diaper with a classic feel? These two tape diapers have been designed to resemble the all white Pampers from the 80's with a soft blue inner sheet(blue inner sheet may appear slightly darker than pictured).

select_-_front__29759.1548950787.jpg

Saltedcaramel64 said:

View attachment 73324
I tried a sample myself recently but didn't care for the fit. Your mileage may vary.

They exist but IMO a lot of the 1 tape per side options are WAAAAAAY to big for adults.

The elastic molicares are probably the widest I'd go and they are like 3". I feel they need to be like 2"-2.5".
Some diapers tapes are like 4"-6" and it just ends up peeling away anyways. Just to long.

Last edited:
if you are on a budget Walmarts Assurance incontinence briefs have a single H&L fasterner per side.. unfortunately they are 'cloth-like' backing..

I have two taped ones at the moment. They're good, but I have serious sagging issues with them even if I do the tapes perfectly.

Rearz Inspire Select are also two-tape, all-white

Back