• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

babbling noises

tinybear

✨ babbling toddler ✨
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
since i’m not too interesting, i’ll keep this short and sweet.

hello! my name is bear and i’m an 18 y/o DL and age regressor from the eastern USA. i’ve been a DL since as long as i could remember, and i just recently found a support group. i thought i was the only one! i felt so isolated and confused on the fact that i loved diapers, and sometimes i’d even beat myself up over it.. but it’s nice to know so many wonderful people exist here on this forum.

i know i’m very much one of the younger people who are on this forum, but i know i’ll be treated fairly and with respect.

and with that.. thank you so much for this awesome opportunity to have such a great support system and a chance on meeting friends!

much love,
bear 🐻

Reactions: DippyDawg and LilxFawn
Welcome to the site! Everyone here is super friendly and welcoming, it’s like a big family 🥰.

• Love
Reactions: tinybear
Hello tinybear and welcome to the group.

• Love
Welcome to the forums! I hope ya have fun and learn to accept your diaper side!

• Love
Back