Attending an ABDL themed event held far away from where you live?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone, me and my boyfriend want to attend an ABDL themed event, but we are based in the UK and there doesn't seem to be any here? So we would probably need to visit one held in the USA or Canada? We are a bit nervous though. Do many international visitors attend USA held events? I would be really grateful if those ABDL who have attended such an event could give us some tips and advice. Like for example, which is the best event to attend? where do you stay? How much does it cost? and anything else you can share. Thanks ❤️🌈🏳️‍🌈 🤗

Reactions: Edgewater
There are some ABDL themed events in the UK. We don't have conventions but we do have events in the UKs

Reactions: Prillprillprill, Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
Here are the dates for NGM Preschool events 2023 in Hampshire, this is possibly one of the biggest UK abdl events.

There used to be a monthly event in Birmingham during the BBB after party for abdl's and littles, but they have decided to discontinue it for a while sadly. There also used to be playspace playground parties and the ABC club in London but covid ended them, they were pretty big though.

There was a pretty decent sized event in Bristol last year that ran a couple times and plans for more but without enough background support/help they stopped (the organiser is very ill and was in hospital for at least one of the events)

There are also many many other smaller one off events through the year (I know of one in Lincoln coming up in march for littles as well as the littles retreat in Walsall and one in Wirral in April) These tend to pop up throughout the year with maybe a couple months notice rather than being pre-planned regular events, there are also a number of munches run by and for abdl's as and when people try to organise them, some are regular others less so.

So there is a fair bit in the UK if you know where to look or have enough contacts, I myself am thinking about trying to get another munch going in Bristol again I've tries before with a lot of interest but never many turning up on the day.

As for overseas, CAPcon in America is probably the biggest but good luck getting tickets as they sell out fast, there are quite a few events in Germany, Belgium and Canada too it seems but I know less about them.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
Belarin said:
Here are the dates for NGM Preschool events 2023 in Hampshire, this is possibly one of the biggest UK abdl events.

There used to be a monthly event in Birmingham during the BBB after party for abdl's and littles, but they have decided to discontinue it for a while sadly. There also used to be playspace playground parties and the ABC club in London but covid ended them, they were pretty big though.

There was a pretty decent sized event in Bristol last year that ran a couple times and plans for more but without enough background support/help they stopped (the organiser is very ill and was in hospital for at least one of the events)

There are also many many other smaller one off events through the year (I know of one in Lincoln coming up in march for littles as well as the littles retreat in Walsall and one in Wirral in April) These tend to pop up throughout the year with maybe a couple months notice rather than being pre-planned regular events, there are also a number of munches run by and for abdl's as and when people try to organise them, some are regular others less so.

So there is a fair bit in the UK if you know where to look or have enough contacts, I myself am thinking about trying to get another munch going in Bristol again I've tries before with a lot of interest but never many turning up on the day.

As for overseas, CAPcon in America is probably the biggest but good luck getting tickets as they sell out fast, there are quite a few events in Germany, Belgium and Canada too it seems but I know less about them.
Thanks very much for the info. 🤗🤗(y):)

So I am in the US, but have seen people at CAPCon who came from as far away as Australia and New Zealand. Granted I believe that they stayed for more than just the convention.

You would stay in the traditional places I suppose… hotels, Airbnb, vrbo

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
Thanks for the uk info. It's hard to find the right groups or pages online without having been to one :)

Reactions: Belarin, ILuvDiapers and Edgewater
Belarin said:

Do you have any info on the Walsall event

Our community is bigger than what we might think! There are ABDL events in nesr all occidental countries.

I live near France and attended a few of them. It's not conventions like CAPCON but we are usually around 50 for 3-4 days.

It's where I found my new "family", the friends that accept you for who you are, regardless your social position, age, sex orientation and political ideas. Propablly my best encounter since a decade.

• Love
Reactions: Babyboye and ILuvDiapers
There's also little big land (LBL) in Birmingham, Littles lock in in Edinburgh, and dinkies den in Liverpool.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Rbexxx said:
Do you have any info on the Walsall event
Sorry just saw this, just missed the last event as it was yesterday but it looks like there will be more.

from their Fetlife page...

Do you want a space to relax and allow your little side to run free? Do you enjoy making friends with like minded individuals in a non judgemental safe environment? Do you enjoy playing and crafting the day away? If so we have just the event for you!!

Welcome to…

THE LITTLES RETREAT

Who are the littles retreat?
We are a small group of individuals who saw the need for a safe and inclusive environment for littles, middles, bigs, caregivers, pets and abdls. We are strictly an 18+ NON SEXUAL event. We aim to offer a safe space for you to relax and embrace your little side. We wish to offer a fully immersive little space event that is private from the outside world. When you walk through our doors you can forget about all adult world responsibilities and slip into that comforting little headspace.

While at our event we encourage you to dress in a way that makes you feel your best!! This could be fun onesies and fuzzy socks, pyjamas, jeans and a t shirt, all we ask is that there is no nudity of any kind. We also ask that no matter how you identify that your chest is covered and that your clothes are clean.

Meet the Team
Our team is made up of a vetted, trusted group of bigs and littles who are there to aid in the immersive experience.

What do we offer at our events?
We offer a range of activities and spaces to suit all needs and interests such as our quiet sensory room, craft and colouring tables, toy rooms that will have toys such as Lego, building blocks, dolls, animals, board games, dinosaur petting zoo, story time and much more.

Each event will have a specific theme which will be what we base our craft activities around. We are always looking for new ideas so if you have one why not get in touch with us!!

There will be many services available such as the pop up littles shop which will be full of affordable pocket money items such as packs, stuffies, sensory toys, small toys, stationary, stickers, snacks, sweets, and much much more!!
That's about all the info I have on them off hand but could maybe find out more.

• Love
Belarin said:

You're like the Yellow Pages of adisc with that post. I'm very interested in that Wirral one, just the ticket website is having a fit :c

• Haha
Reactions: Belarin, ILuvDiapers and LittleAndAlone
would be great to organise a littles' summer festival in the UK!

• Love
Iroh said:
You're like the Yellow Pages of adisc with that post. I'm very interested in that Wirral one, just the ticket website is having a fit :c
Me too as I’m in North Wales

does anyone know of any events in the uk because I have had a look and there isn't many events that are in the uk

You can also visit Amsterdam's ABDL social!! Almost everyone speaks english and there are a lot of different countries represented :) the next one is one the 14th of april

Reactions: Hiawatha
dragonkitten said:
does anyone know of any events in the uk because I have had a look and there isn't many events that are in the uk
Other than NGM and LBL mentioned which are fairly regular the rest you have to keep checking for as they don't always advertise a long time in advance.

I can have a look later when I get home to see if anything is running in the near future, and if your happy to provide a rough area/region you're in I can look more locally.

Many of the events I find though in UK are more word of mouth so you just have to join the right groups and ask around about what is happening. So.e of the bigger ones will create event posts or websites you can find though (like NGM).

ABDL events are what you make of them. depending on the size, location, and length of the event determines the cost. we have been to small and large events. I would recommend finding one close to home first and try it out. The largest one that comes to mind is CAPCON it is annual in Chicago, IL USA. Yes, people travel internationally to this convention from the UK, Canada, Australia, and etc. This event sells out very quickly once they post ticket sales. Tickets will run over a hundred dollars per person than you will need hotel, food, air travel, and expenses. the cost can add up rather quickly. this event can be overwhelming for thousands will attend. with any vent go with the mind set to have fun meeting new people. i would also suggest travel to a location where you can explore outside of the event in case you aren't having a good time that way it isn't a wasted trip for you get to see things as though you when on holiday. i would suggest start small before inventing in a large ABDL event/convention.

If you pick Canada as your destination,.I do believe Tomkat is still operating out in Ontario. 2 event dates summer and fall. There was also a "littles camp-out" in Alberta a few years back. The name escapes me and I'm not sure if they still operate.

Last edited:
Back