Asking for Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I’ve asked for advice before in my previous posts. But, I’m trying to flesh out a five year plan for myself and this is something I’m including in this five year plan. In five years, I want to be completely financially independent.

Hello. I’m not going to share my real name but you can call me by my username.

I’ve always been interested in AB even when I didn’t know what it was. My mother was a pastor for 20 years and is know a successful entrepreneur.

In 2015, I was hospitalized for a suicide attempt and self harming. I was having a hard time accepting myself.

As a Christian, I knew it was a spiritual battle. The enemy was trying to use something a small portion of the world is interested against me. I realized that while I was hospitalized.

I am now better. I have some pacifiers and diapers. (I am really enjoying it.)

But, my family is going through some tough times and that is why I have AB stuff. I have to be clear-headed so I can be there for my family.

A while after I was released from the hospital in 2015, my mother said she doesn’t like the AB stuff. (She thought it was some kind of pedophiliac-gang. I know she did actual research about because of what she told me.)

She doesn’t mind if I take part in it as long as it doesn’t affect her. She said she doesn’t want it in her house. I don’t like going against my mother’s wishes. But, I can’t risk relapsing into self-harm and suicide. I am spending my own money on AB stuff though.

My mother did say she still loves me so there’s that. XD

But, I move into college in five weeks and I am wondering if I should order actual AB diapers, pacifiers, and clothes. I’m going to give my roommate subtle hints. I.E.; satire videos about the AB/DL and/or DDLG niche/kink.

I am going to save money in the next five years so I can splurge when I move out and I am 100% independent

Any advice is greatl appreciated!

Having spent four of my years in college and looking back, I think you should wait until you're there so you can determine if you can get away with wearing diapers and not be noticed. It's not just the wearing because if you use them, wetting I'll assume, you also have to get rid of them as they will smell. Someone will surely discover them in the trash so these are all things to think about.

Went I went to college, there were just dorm rooms and one usually had at least one roommate. The living quarter were extremely tight and there was little to no privacy. Now there are dorm suites, so if you get a room for your own, you probably can wear.

Hey!! Sorry to hear about your struggled with mental health. Been there. Done that. It's been tough for me, so I understand, and if you need to talk about it, just hit me up!

Now, don't beat yourself for that yet. You're still 18. You're going to college. Enjoy that experience, and then you can worry about being financially independent. We all take our times, some faster, some slower, but we'll all get there eventually!

I'm sorry to hear that your mother is struggling with your AB side, but if she says she loves you, then be certain of that. I can understand how frustrating it must be though, having to do this in secret.

Now that you're moving to college, don't rush it. First, make friends with your roommate. You know, slowly hit it off, get to know each other, have talks and see if you click as friends. Then you can slowly feel yourself trusting him with this, and ask him if it would be alright with him if you wear diapers, or engage into baby stuff. You have to be mindful of him too, you really don't want to make things awkward.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back