Asked to be back in diapers

goodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Has anyone ever actually asked their parents to be put back in diapers when they were younger? Either for day or for night or both. The more fictional stories I read about diapers the more I keep wondering if anyone has actually done things from those stories.

• Thinking
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, MegaLugia, PadPhilosopher and 6 others
I did. I was having a bit of a bed wetting patch around 4. Not really sure of the cause and when it happened I’d be very upset and not want to go to bed out of fear of waking up wet. I’d seen a DryNites advertised on TV and I asked my parents about getting them for me, given they might help. I got the ‘we’ll see’ response, though the bedwetting randomly stopped after two weeks and that was the end of that. After that, even though I didn’t ever get to wear them, I was always curious about what it would feel like to wear nappies or drynites and going down the nappy aisle at the supermarket was always something interesting.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, MegaLugia, PadPhilosopher and 8 others
Yep, at around 4 I asked many times for a bottle, pacifier and diapers (was plastic pants and "inserts" at that time). I got it from my grand-ma at cristmas when I was 5. It took me another few months to convince my mother to diaper me "for fun".
And when it finally happened, my sister made so much laugh of me that I understood it was not "acceptable" and this day I started to hide this part of me!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, hersen, PadPhilosopher and 6 others
I did the opposite. I was continually snag used (wet only) Pampers out of the outside trash. My brother was 15 mos younger and he as in Pampers way past the age of 4. My parents weren't even sure they could send him to Kindergarten on time because of that, but he managed to get out within 6-8 weeks before school started. I was intentionally Pooping in Pampers even though I'd been trained to the degree I knew when I had to go and was able to go by myself although my Mom still had to wipe me. I must have intentionally pooped a couple dozen times after being potty trained how to poop, and this was *ALMSOT* exclusively before naps and especially bed time as I LOVED sleeping in a "loaded" Pamper. Sadly I was fully potty trained around 2 1/2, but I was caught more times than I can count wearing wet Pampers I snagged out of the trash. I' put them on behind an old, dilapidated shed in our back yard and I was at a loss HOW I was ALWAYS caught! Still, not threats or days putting me back in Pampers. '

Until I was 7 or 8. I learned how to line my underwear with a half a roll of TP, poop and play around like that. After being caught for the umpteenth time, I was made to wear Pampers, that didn't fit, so my Dad wrapped black electrical tape around them and I was made to wear/use for 3 nights and 2 days, forced to go out and play with the neighbor kids who hammered me for years, until I began to develop into a physical specimen and able to kick the ever living shit out of everyone I ever fought. Somehow I managed to not poop during the day, and when I was begging to poop on the toilet my Mom relented and let me and I promised to never "play" like a baby again.

That was a major lie. I simply learned how not to get caught! As I got older and was allowed to go further from my house, I'd snag some Pampers off of my best friend who had 4 younger siblings, go for a bike ride and wet/mess, the wash up in the river though I was not allowed to cross the avenue to get to the river, yet. To the best of my knowledge, I never was caught again. I hit a dry spell when my best friends' brothers and sisters were out of Pampers until I worked up the balls to buy my own. I was already 160lbs of rock at 13 and had to tape the wo of them front to back, but I had some AMAZING times doing that and was *ALMOST* caught, twice. I got lucky I suppose.

Once I found adult diapers after I began to drive, the world was a better place even though those diapers were SHIT! My girlfriend thought it was hilarious but otherwise had no problem with it, wore herself and we had diaper sex starting at 16ish!

Sadly while in the Army I encountered MAJOR health and back issues and now need diapers. Thank GOD it is urinary only though I've been having occasional bowel issues. My latest MRI shows a bunch f impinged nerves which I guess is why my right leg goes out without warning too. Be careful what you wish for! NEEDING to wear is NO FUN! Waring for fun, is.

CptKirk

Reactions: MegaMaxx, PadPhilosopher, artemisenterri and 3 others
I'm pretty sure I asked my parents to go back to diapers not long after I was potty trained. Or I at least expressed my disinterest in leaving diapers.

There was a time after potty training when the diapers were still around, I wanted/liked to wear them. I forget if I asked my parents to diaper me or if I diapered myself. I know I did not hide it from them, they were well-aware of my diaper wearing, since I talked to them about it. This led to them "hiding" the remainder of the diapers, which I suspect means they were thrown away (which is a shame because there were some vintage diapers like landing-zone-print plastic-backed diapers).

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, PadPhilosopher and Diprs2
I know I asked or suggested a few times at ages 4-8 when my youngest brother was still in diapers. I specifically remember one day having a couple of messy accidents while suffering with a bout of diarrhea. While my mom was helping me clean up, I suggested that maybe I needed a Pampers disposable (a rare thing for us as a cloth diaper family in the 1970s). Another time, I asked for a diaper after having wet the bed the previous night. Neither time was I put in a diaper. There were probably other times I don’t remember as my desire to be diapered goes back to my earliest memories, and as a kid (and still as an adult 😉) I was always angling to be able to wear.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diprs2
I did, at 10 years old. I wet the bed every night until I was 12. I hated it and just wanted to get a good night’s sleep. I knew that I was attracted to nappies by then in a way that was not normal for a young boy. When I was 9 my younger sister was born and there were nappies around all the time so I asked my mother if I could have nappies an save all the wet sheets. She turned me down straight away. I am not sure why as it was she who had to wash the sheets every day. This was back in 1959 when we had no washing machine so washing was done by hand in the bath or the kitchen sink. At the time I just had a plastic sheet on my bed which was not tied down so my bed was always wet (I think I wriggled around a lot as I do now), and did not smell too good.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LittleTyke
in grade 2 i was having night accidents but dry during the day pretty much
i asked mom to wear diapers to school because I was worried I'd start wetting at school even though had not had any issues
mom let me for reasons that ill never know
So there I was perhaps the only kid in grade 2 wearing diapers to school that I didn't actually need
but I actually did better & got better marks
few years later I'd end up actually needing diapers at school

Reactions: hersen, PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke and 3 others
I did at least twice that I know of. The one I was a child and was simply told no I’m not a baby. The next I was probably about 13 and it’s too traumatic to talk about right now

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, NabePup and Freddie07601
When I was little (probably around 6 or 7) I tried making my older sister put me back in diapers to humiliate me. She would say she would go buy me diapers and put me in them but never actually did.

Another time was after my parents found out about my diapers and I tried to get my mother to allow me to wear them since she already knew about them. She would just tell me I’m potty trained and don’t need diapers.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I didn't ask. I was actually forced to wear them every night because I was a bedwetter. One night when I was seven my mom called me into the master bedroom and told me to only have on my T shirt and socks, I came in the room all confused, and she told me Im going to start wearing diapers to bed. Then the confusion turned into total embarrassment as she began putting the diaper on me, but at the same time I kind of enjoyed it lol. I never told her though. Most nights I actually looked forward to being diapered. Except for a couple of nights here and there when I didn't feel like wearing them, one night I actually protested and got a spanking HAHA. But for the most part I liked being diapered didn't bother me.

Reactions: TXbw86, PadPhilosopher, Davvyboy and 1 other person
goodnites said:
Has anyone ever actually asked their parents to be put back in diapers when they were younger?
Yes, many times, starting from when they were trying to toilet train me around 3. I had lots of accidents and thousands of close calls in my childhood. It was especially stressful starting kindergarten and first grade and still having accidents. My mom would have none of it. So, I just started wearing diapers on my own and even started buying them on my own at a relatively young age. No help from parents. Of course, I grew up in a conservative family in the southern U.S. in the 70’s and 80’s. Children were expected to be seen, but not heard. And, God forbid, if one of them had issues. Sweep that under the rug and deal with it. Yeah, I’m still a little bitter about it.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke and goodnites
My foster parents started buying me IC nappies when I was 11 to stop me stealing them from my special needs school. The child psychologist said I have attachment disorder from a neglectful childhood.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and goodnites
i was never really out of them at night i hate that i had to wear them. but in my late teens something clicked in my mind and i want to wear them all the time. seeing back when i wore them they wore cloth and plastic pants combo, and i wash then anyway by then i just started wearing all the time. i know my parent knew but didnt say anything. and yes i got tease at school but i got teased more about my feminine ways.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Davvyboy
Still wearing nights, one day I asked mom if I could wear a diaper when playing outside so I wouldn’t have to come in for the bathroom. She didn’t like the idea.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Teddy02
At age 8 after sleeping at a friend's house and wetting so heavily the bed at a previous sleepover (I had not had an accident for about a year before that), his mother put me in a full cloth diaper and bigger plastic underpants for older boys. Even though I was humiliated it turned out for the best as I woke up soaked the next morning but my bed was dry and comfortable. The next night at home with my mom I mentioned the diapered / pp event at the sleepover and how I was sad about still wetting the bed at home and being uncomfortable. My mom noted that my friend's mom told her I did state I felt better about wearing the protection since I did wake up wet yet the bed was dry and it was not a big deal. That is when I asked her if I could wear diapers again with pp like I had at my friend's house since my training underwear and other pp the previous year were too small for me. She sat down with me on my bed and asked if would feel & sleep better if I was in diapers & pp and I embarrassingly admitted yes. Fortunately, my friend's mother had lent the same diapers and pp to my mother for the next few days in case I still needed them so when she went and retrieved them from the closet I was both happy and scared at the same time.

We went a few days later to a medical store and bought my own diapers and pp that fit an 8 year old boy and for the next 1 - 2 years I wore them each night. I recall having several extreme wet nights over the next several months but never leaked which made me grateful and comfortable in a dry bed. By age 10 I was back to regular underwear and pp "just in case" I had an accident which was down to about 1 - 2 times a month and not so heavy. I was always thankful to my parents for allowing this and they never said much about me wearing this even in the warmer nights when I was just in a pj top and my protective undergarments at night watching TV with them before bed. No AC back then.................

• Love
Reactions: hersen, PersistenceCoal, TigerDL and 6 others
I never asked to be put back into diapers. But I had a few chances to be diapered but declined cause I didn’t want people to know I wanted to be a baby .

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LittleTyke
I don't think I ever did ask to be put back in diapers but I do remember the one time my dad and I were walking around in a grocery store and I must have been around 4 ish and he made a comment would you like these and grabs i believe somesort of diapers in a orange bag( early 90s) or somthing along those lines another time I'd go play with the neighbors kids and a young kid favorite games was house will needless to say I'd all ways be the baby and I lost count how many times I'd come home with a diaper on 😆 but I've been interested in diapers since I was ten ish and about two years ago in my early 30s now, my mommy/ wife of 12 year I asked her if she minded if we took the interest farther and diaper me now two years later I have ten pairs of underwear less and maybe 7 bags of diapers and if I'm not at work I don't have a option on what I wear and she 100% babies me

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, hersen, TigerDL and 2 others
I have never asked to be put back into diapers but rather its the other way around when im asked to wear diapers because of wetting issues , even when i was in my late teens i would be asked if im wearing my diaper especially when traveling. Its no joke when we travel we already had limited clothing and mom made sure i am in diapers before our flight or anywhere where i might fall asleep , i wouldn't argue as i knew wet pants are not pleasant to deal with .

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and PadPhilosopher
I didn't have to ask to start wearing diapers again I was forced to because I was unplugging my bedwetting alarm and wetting my bed and was having accidents at school, the school nurse and my special education teacher request that I bring diapers to school.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, PadPhilosopher and plasticpants1
Back