As I promised this is the Thread on setting rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi all

As I promised this is the Thread on setting rules.

First talk all this through with your Little if you are the caregiver.

You may want to set some rules for your little.

Start by talking though what the rules are and why you feel it is important to have them. Also your Little may have rules for you to follow as well.

Letting your little now why you are making a rule will help them understand why you are doing this and it not just because you are being a meanie pants.

Make shore that the rule is achievable it is no good setting a bedtime hour before your little gets off work.

If we are not able to achieve an unrealistic goal that has been set by someone else will lead to us having anxiety. Also we will not fill secure with you. This leading to a break down in trust.

There are different types of rules for us littles ones. And though we may not like have rules sometime they are nursery because of the way we are. As Most of us Little ones like structure and routine in our lives.

Have structure and boundaries help us more secure.

However we also like to test the boundaries because being a brat is fun sometimes and also we will fill safe if it is a healthy boundary.

Rules that promote Health:
These rules are to help keep us health.
These will be things like a bed time so we get enough sleep.
Have to eat breakfast or three meals a day.
Or having to eat seiten food groups.
Or only have seiten foods as a treat and not as a stable diet.

I don’t really eat that much cholate, really, honest.
You do believe, me don’t you?

They could also be a rules for us to do exercise, like go for a run or play outside, or go to the park and so on. Physical exercise is important for us littles as it helps us to stay health.

Rules That Help With Goals:
These rules are to help us achieve goals in our lives.
It doesn’t have to be something big, it could be to keep your bedroom tidy or to do laundry.

It can also involve the adult side of our lives. Like paying bills and doing the shopping. Or even doing homework studding for a qualification.

Rules That Establish Dominance:
These can be fun things like having your caregiver tell you what you are going to wear for the day.
Or sending them a photo of yourself each day.

Isaac sends me a text every day letting me know what he is doing that day. Also a text when he has got home. Also he has to ask promotion not to have a diaper on, unless it is a collage day as there are no wear for his to have a change,

This makes him feel secure knowing that there is someone watching over him.

Knowing that there is someone taking care brings a feeling of security.

Rules may overlap into multiple areas. Required self-play can help with mental health, weight loss, stress relief, sleeping habits, as well as establishing dominance.

Looking at other’s rules can help you come up with your own, but by and large, rules should be tailored to serve specific littles and their unique needs.

So what rules do you have as a Little?
How do they help you ?

Or have you set rules for a Little one?
What where they?
How did they help your Little?

Hope that is help full

Siysiy

i made my self a bedtime routine of going up and brushing my teeth then laying on my bed until 11:00 then going to bed. I am more calm and I not up late think about things and I can really tell a difference

What is a Seiten food? Are they a type of baby food that's nice? If so where do you get them from? I'm looking to get some baby food but i want some that tastes nice and i will enjoy eating when being fed by my girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he meant "certain" foods. A simple typo, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back