Arkansas ABs

Im in hot springs

Blathers said:
HI Hi i saw another thread asking who was from Texas so I thought I could ask who was from AR :p
I made a thread about location in the past hoping to see people near me, but unfortunately did not which made me wonder like how many ABs are even in AR, because I have only met 1, still it was cool to see where most of the people I follow live though.

Please be mindful if you dont wanna state a specific city, dont feel pressure to do so, if you do wanna respond in the first place haha

AR isn't the most open minded state (sure it is very pretty in some parts) so maybe it would bring me some comfort to know I am not the only "weirdo" LOL

Thanks <3 also did not wanna put Arkansan ABs, personally lol that just sounds wrong lol
LR, AR!

Blathers said:
HI Hi i saw another thread asking who was from Texas so I thought I could ask who was from AR :p
I made a thread about location in the past hoping to see people near me, but unfortunately did not which made me wonder like how many ABs are even in AR, because I have only met 1, still it was cool to see where most of the people I follow live though.

Please be mindful if you dont wanna state a specific city, dont feel pressure to do so, if you do wanna respond in the first place haha

AR isn't the most open minded state (sure it is very pretty in some parts) so maybe it would bring me some comfort to know I am not the only "weirdo" LOL

Thanks <3 also did not wanna put Arkansan ABs, personally lol that just sounds wrong lol
LR, AR!

Blathers said:

I’m a abdl in Springdale

Reactions: Jorelaxed
i used to live in Pocahontas ar

Blathers said:
This is the last thing I will put in here before someone responds, maybe no one will reply and thats okay too no worries

Arkansas, can be a not very accepting place, I have found people angry about my Queer identity, the way I dress, and my interests. I know this type of behavior is expected I mean this is a red state in the south. But I also have met wonderful people like me here and there, non were ABDL.

I would love to just know some people are ABDL from AR, this isnt a request for a meetup or anything shady like that. Just the knowledge you are there would be nice <3

Thanks for reading hopefully someone will get what I am saying hahaha if not thats cool, there are loads of ABs from Texas tho WOWZA hahah

<3
I am in nw Arkansas area. Have been incontinent for the last 10 years+ just getting into the ab world. Would love some advice. Not interested in getting hurt or burnt.

Paul770 said:
I am in nw Arkansas area. Have been incontinent for the last 10 years+ just getting into the ab world. Would love some advice. Not interested in getting hurt or burnt.

In Little Rock, anyone close?

I’m in Fayetteville , the city so diverse our governor refuses to visit us because we’ll ask her real questions she can’t answer 😂 Two months ago her news statement she was asked about new residence moving to AR her reply .. if your Anglo , straight , Christian’s your welcome here . Ughhhhh yeaaa right missy that cost her big time 😂 my home is two blocks from the stadium on the hill ( mountain) . Your not alone 😉🥰❤️
Photo from our back yard looking over the U of A 😉

Attachments

• DSC06243.jpeg
    DSC06243.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: sbmccue
MonteDriver93 said:
Im originally from Prairie Grove Arkansas. Moved away in 05.
you would not believ how big PG has gotten since you left . Hundreds of new homes on the East and SE side along the new loop around PG. I’m in Fayetteville have several wonderful friends in PG . They think I’m weird dressing the way I do lol but they sure look out for me . I love NWA especially Washington County . I’m two blocks from the stadium west side on the Hill . Our home looks over the valley to the west a beautiful view . Only bad part recent years home prices are off the chart . I bought my home 31 years ago for 83k today I’m taxed for 417k 😳 crazy right 😂 . Hit me up and I’ll send you photos of the massive growth in PG .

Blathers said:
This is the last thing I will put in here before someone responds, maybe no one will reply and thats okay too no worries

Arkansas, can be a not very accepting place, I have found people angry about my Queer identity, the way I dress, and my interests. I know this type of behavior is expected I mean this is a red state in the south. But I also have met wonderful people like me here and there, non were ABDL.

I would love to just know some people are ABDL from AR, this isnt a request for a meetup or anything shady like that. Just the knowledge you are there would be nice <3

Thanks for reading hopefully someone will get what I am saying hahaha if not thats cool, there are loads of ABs from Texas tho WOWZA hahah

<3
Any thing on the south side of the Boston mountains ( AR River valley ) south and east yes there is a lot of knotheads . Not in NWA ! Fayetteville is AWESOM . Last yearsLBGTQ parade they estimated attendance at close to 300,000 people It was AMAZING ! So yea I’d say 80% of AR residence are farmer types in the flats of AR but we mountain folks are a completely different set of wonderful people . Benton county has changed drastically thanks to Walmart home office complex . So now Washington co and Benton Co are the two most diverse county’s in AR and the most wealthy county’s in the entire state . We live in a huge bubble compared to the rest of AR . I’ve taken people out of central AR to see what we’re about up here and they moved here 😉 yeaaaaa for diverse wonderful loving part of AR 🥰❤️🥰
Blathers said:

<3
Not in Washington county ( Fayetteville , Bentonville , Rogers , Springdale ) we’re not anything like the rest of AR . We live in a huge LBGTQ bubble and the two most wealthy county’s in AR . We’re inclusive big time ! Last years LBGTQ parade in Fayetteville attendance was around 300,000 people . It was AMAZING ! I love Fayetteville home of our university . The rest of AR … 😔 sad very sad people filled with such hatred. Ok with me just stay there lol . NWA is growing so freaking fast you can’t find available houses unless you have very deep pockets due to our beautiful mountains and diversity . Come to Fayetteville the city built on 7 major mountains my home included . The Boston mountains are only a few miles away and it’s beautiful here . In Fayetteville look at my images I dress this way every day in public and people are sooooo very nice . I get complements all the time about my cute outfits . My mommy wife dresses me every day 🥰❤️🥰

mightytoddler said:
you would not believ how big PG has gotten since you left . Hundreds of new homes on the East and SE side along the new loop around PG. I’m in Fayetteville have several wonderful friends in PG . They think I’m weird dressing the way I do lol but they sure look out for me . I love NWA especially Washington County . I’m two blocks from the stadium west side on the Hill . Our home looks over the valley to the west a beautiful view . Only bad part recent years home prices are off the chart . I bought my home 31 years ago for 83k today I’m taxed for 417k 😳 crazy right 😂 . Hit me up and I’ll send you photos of the massive growth in PG .
Oh I am aware of the growth. Been a few years but I've seen a lot of the development they were doing.
Cried when I found out they demolished the elementary school I went to.... not even sure why.

• Love
Reactions: mightytoddler
I live in Glenwood, not far from Hot Springs.

mightytoddler said:
Fayetteville 👍🏼😉🥰❤️

been in here 5 years, where you at!!!???

I live outside the city of north Little Rock Arkansas born and raised here

JoNathan3 said:
been in here 5 years, where you at!!!???
Im in rogers

Back