Argument

Goddam World… Gddam dialectical Universe where the front is the same as the back because opposites attract 😡
Fuck that… I will put my diaper on my head and see what God makes of that controversial mischief?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
mistykitty said:
I'm supportive of this thought actually. It's not diapers themselves that are controversial it's the perceptions Vanilla's have about them that are. In and of themselves diapers are not the issue it's the wearing and the use of them that people take issue with largely because it's not something they are used to. Many people preferred patterns and expected outcomes so when confronted with something less common rather then take the time to understand it, it's simpler to label it as a deviant behavior. The problem the controversy stems from is the fact that many don't want to take the time to understand or just go with it and be like their them I'm me and instead find it better to find reasons it's wrong instead. The controversy is due to Vanilla's being close-mindedness and liking to over-categorize things and people.
As a Car Crash based 24/7, U-IC as well as a Vanilla, I find it very different. Everyday, Vanilla's are magically transformed into IC folks as a result of car crashes and other trauma, organ failures and illnesses in the thousands. It is easy to point one's finger and state; Vanilla's are the problem. If one needs something to blame; target the training process or the desperate need to be better than someone else (bulling).

One of the biggest problems seems to be the lack of self-acceptance and blaming the World and God for that failure. When IC, one has to accept one's self to step out that front door and be out and about while wearing a diaper!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sbmccue and PadPhilosopher
  • There is no controversy, if you don't make it a controversy. Please don't make it a controversy...
  • Pull-ups are almost like diapers but worse, that's why the are called Pull-ups and not diapers (all pull-ups have leaked on me)
  • If I would start with the top tapes I would have to redo them after putting on the lower tapes, else I would have a bad fit and probably leak...
  • For me, BetterDry S10 are the best (never leaked, yet)

Reactions: Edgewater
Back