Are you more neat or messy in little space?

Are you more neat or messy in little space?

• Neat

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Messy

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
An interesting question popped into my head just now. Are you more neat or messy in little space? I suspect that most littles are on the messy side, but maybe not. I’m actually a bit neater in little mode. I’m not a slob when I’m big or anything, but my little side kind of likes things just so. Something I don’t worry about when I’m big.

That's an interesting question.

For me I suppose I'd have to say that there are two different standard at play.

Big me will fairly happily make a mess; find untidiness vexatious after a period of time; and will tidy up under my own initiative, usually finding it quite satisfying.

Little me is quite different however: I'm much less interested in anything but my most immediate surroundings but much more concerned with being neat. Partly I think this is in order to feel praiseworthy and to not feel vulnerable to criticism but also that little me cannot tolerate the thought of having to tidy up after myself, whereas being particular as I go is much less challenging.

Reactions: sbmccue
Messy. I'm already a big klutz, so it figures I'd be a little one too.

Definitely a little more messy when in littlespace

I have OCD since I was a kid so I´ve always liked things as neat as possible. Over the last few years I managed to soften it, but being in little mode puts me in the mindset of Kid-Me, so I have a severe tendency to keep everytning in order.

My autism prevents me from being particularly messy or disorganized, even in headspace. I LOVE lining things up instead of actually "playing" with them (especially if I'm alone. If my daddy is with me then we will pretend play together.) Same goes for my supplies - I organize and keep an inventory of my diapers. I've tried to "loosen" up a bit with my habits when I'm "small", but it's hard to fight against.

Reactions: sbmccue
One thing I've found I enjoy: Folding cloth diapers fresh out of the dryer or off the clothesline. Don't ask me why, but apparently a good many 'real' moms enjoy it too!

If I have 'little time,' I am always responsible for the cleanup, which typically involves a good deal of laundry ... diapers, onesies or diaper shirts, pajamas, changing pads, towels, burp cloths and so on. When we started using baby diapers as the soakers in my Snap-EZ pocket diapers and adult prefolds inside Rearz covers, I discovered how much I enjoy folding them once they're clean. Now I actually look forward to laundry time!

So in that regard, I'm far neater 'after' little time than during it, but I'm such a 'neat freak' that I really don't make much of a mess when I'm being a toddler. If I do make a mess, it's usually contained in my pants or on a burp cloth.

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Always been pretty sterile and institutional as a kid. Everything has to be neat and clean. Grew up without much money so I took very good care of what I had and would get extremely angry if someone else was being careless with my stuff or getting it dirty.

That's not to say I don't get tired and lazy and have a messy room often. But I'll get tired of the mess on my own if you left me alone long enough, and when I did clean up it would be every spec of dust eradicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinoFrant
I prefer a clean space in both modes. Come to think of it, I always clean my bedroom and wash up before entering little space proper.

In adult mode I often feel stressed and anxious so things often get tossed around because I don’t have time to do it properly, or at least it feels that way. When in little mode I feel more relaxed and take my time.

I am neither more nor less neat in little mode. I'm the same pretty neat guy regardless.

However, on occasion, I will try to be messy - like eating hot dogs and baked beans with my hands!

Gwendolyn said:
An interesting question popped into my head just now. Are you more neat or messy in little space? I suspect that most littles are on the messy side, but maybe not. I’m actually a bit neater in little mode. I’m not a slob when I’m big or anything, but my little side kind of likes things just so. Something I don’t worry about when I’m big.
Age regressing puts me in a better mood than usual typically, so I often actually have the energy to get stuff done that I don’t when big. So typically when I’m on the older side of my little range I’ll do my “chores” and actually get housework done. Only problem is I’m way more clumsy in that headspace then not

Reactions: DinoFrant
i am in between here. i can create quite a mess doing stuff but very good about cleaning up and putting things away. i don't mind at all getting messy with dirt and sand and etc.

Back