Are these any good :)

they show one drop out of four... not very promising.

The description says they hold up to 2.2 liters. Considering the vast majority of ABDL and top quality diapers can hold at least 3.5 liters, it might be good for daytime wear and light use, but anything beyond that would be a stretch.

PaddedBrony said:
The description says they hold up to 2.2 liters. Considering the vast majority of ABDL and top quality diapers can hold at least 3.5 liters, it might be good for daytime wear and light use, but anything beyond that would be a stretch.

Well I mean it would take me a few hours to pee 2.2 liters, I probably don't even pee that in a whole day most days. That's a whole bottle of coke and a bit

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Well I mean it would take me a few hours to pee 2.2 liters, I probably don't even pee that in a whole day most days. That's a whole bottle of coke and a bit
At that price, you could give them a try and see what happens. Worst case, you can probably use them as stuffers in something else.

I'm pretty sure I tried these a few years ago if I'm remembering correctly. I don't remember much about performance but the whole nappy was a weird green colour! Fine if that's not an issue for you, but personally I like my nappies either just plain white or white with a good print so I found the colour off putting.

Can't hurt to give them a whirl for that price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 2.2 liters is the maximum iso rating while laying flat open on a table. Almost no diaper out there seems to be able to effectively hold even half the iso rating before leaking under real world use conditions. So yeah, this might be an ok daytime diaper, likely not for overnight though.

And ps. 2.2 liters is about what the average person "should" be taking each day. Minus sweat/breath evaporation, the average person would pee out somewhere closer to 1.75 liters over a 24 hour period.

Slomo said:
That 2.2 liters is the maximum iso rating while laying flat open on a table. Almost no diaper out there seems to be able to effectively hold even half the iso rating before leaking under real world use conditions. So yeah, this might be an ok daytime diaper, likely not for overnight though.

And ps. 2.2 liters is about what the average person "should" be taking each day. Minus sweat/breath evaporation, the average person would pee out somewhere closer to 1.75 liters over a 24 hour period.

Whoa :eek: I think I might need to drink more

The thing you have to realize with stated absorbency is you will get quite a lot less in actual use.

You probably get 2.5-3 liters actual absorbency in a PeekABU or Northshore Mega Max, but in actual use of most other ABDL diapers you will probably get right at or under 1.5-2L actual absorbency, so I doubt these Lilfit will actually give above 1L actual practical use

Last edited:
Back