Are there any other married ABDL's in this community???

How’d you guys meet? Through a dating site called Alt.com, it was fast, easy and once I posted I got immediate results including my hubby...

No, in my case, we met in our teenage years, She is actually pretty vanilla

Reactions: Jroseflower
Flower,
Have you started a new thread for mommies/couples yet?

Married nearly 5 years now.

33 years now and counting. My wife has known of my diapers since our first date back in 84.

Reactions: Deleted member 43473, perlFerret and Jroseflower
momma2moosey said:
25 years, but only found out about my husbands little side 18 mos ago. This has brought us much closer together both as a couple and as mommy/little. We would not go back.

That's fantastic! Do you have any suggestions on how I could approach my wife of 5 years regarding my desire to wear diapers under my regular clothes and sometimes at night? I know everyone is different but any advice would be helpful!

I have been married 29 years, I told my wife about my baby side when we were dating..she accepted me and were married 5 years later

Reactions: perlFerret and Jroseflower
I am about to get married.

Reactions: Fireband, Deleted member 43473 and Jroseflower
Jroseflower said:
I'm sure we are not the only ones out here. Are there any other married ABDL's in this community???

There are quite a few married babies and DLs around here.

nareh60280 said:
Hi... 4 years over here, my wife accepts my ABDL side, but does not want to get involved in any way... We some times talk about it, but she won't participate at all.

Similar story: I've been married almost 20 years. Wife's a muggle--aware, but non-participating. It works for me; I was "flyin' solo" for the first 20 years of my life, and got used to indulging privately. But from watching these sorts of relationship discussions over the years, I've come to appreciate how different each of us is in terms of what we expect, ABDL-wise, from partners/spouses. For some of us, these expectations are easily met. For others, not so much!

lilshelly said:
I am about to get married.

Congrats in advance! (y):)

Last edited:
5 years now. I told my wife several years before about being a DL. She was not happy but she has accepted it. But she don't participate in any kind.

33 years of wedded bliss. Just started admitting and accepting my abdl side. The wife is not interested but accepts the diapers as a medical issue and as a stress reliever

Reactions: littlemoosey and Jroseflower
10 years. And still being diapered by my wife.

Reactions: MammaBunny and Jroseflower
Married 25 yrs to the amazing person. She accepted this side of me when I told her after about 7 months into our relationship getting serious. The night I told her everything about this she grabbed my hand and said come with Mommy little one. She whisked me out to the car where she put me in the back seat and then drove to a local store where she made me stay in the car. When she returned she got in the back seat with me and told me to lie down. She then pulled out a bag of diapers, baby powder and a bsby bottle. She had a pacifier which she washed off with bottled water and placed in my mouth. She then proceeded to put a diaper on me in the back seat while blowing raspberry kisses on my tummy. After that she made up a baby bottle of fruit juice and gave that to me in the dim lit parking lot. It was an absolute pleasure with her that first experience. Her entire family knows about my little side and are extremely accepting of me. My mother in law feeds me in my highchair and gives me bottles when she pops over and mommy has me already in little mode. It does not bother her at all. They are both very nurturing. You can be completely happy together when you find true love.

Reactions: teddytugger, ZenOfBourbon, YbboB and 1 other person
tenderbottoms47 said:
Married 25 yrs to the amazing person. She accepted this side of me when I told her after about 7 months into our relationship getting serious. The night I told her everything about this she grabbed my hand and said come with Mommy little one. She whisked me out to the car where she put me in the back seat and then drove to a local store where she made me stay in the car. When she returned she got in the back seat with me and told me to lie down. She then pulled out a bag of diapers, baby powder and a bsby bottle. She had a pacifier which she washed off with bottled water and placed in my mouth. She then proceeded to put a diaper on me in the back seat while blowing raspberry kisses on my tummy. After that she made up a baby bottle of fruit juice and gave that to me in the dim lit parking lot. It was an absolute pleasure with her that first experience. Her entire family knows about my little side and are extremely accepting of me. My mother in law feeds me in my highchair and gives me bottles when she pops over and mommy has me already in little mode. It does not bother her at all. They are both very nurturing. You can be completely happy together when you find true love.

Holy Cow, there is a feel good story. That had to be awkward or a little scary when her mom got involved? How did you all segue into her giving you bottles? Did it just happen or did your wife discuss it with you first? And finally if you don't mind... what are the ages here? Are you an older couple, 45+, or younger?

I know it is a lot of questions but it is a great story. Many of us agonized over this reveal for years or just could not pull the trigger and tell anybody at all. You on the other hand not only found someone that was accepting, but grabbed the bull by the horns and took over.

Congrats, share more if your comfortable.

Reactions: YbboB and Jroseflower
Me too!!!....I would like to see that and find out who!!!

littlemoosey said:
Holy Cow, there is a feel good story. That had to be awkward or a little scary when her mom got involved? How did you all segue into her giving you bottles? Did it just happen or did your wife discuss it with you first? And finally if you don't mind... what are the ages here? Are you an older couple, 45+, or younger?

I know it is a lot of questions but it is a great story. Many of us agonized over this reveal for years or just could not pull the trigger and tell anybody at all. You on the other hand not only found someone that was accepting, but grabbed the bull by the horns and took over.

Congrats, share more if your comfortable.
Yes we are both 53. We met when we were both 18 out of school at our first job. So I told my wife about this side of me when we started getting serious about our relationship and being together. I did not want to spring this on her years after we were married and I knew she was my soulmate for life. To my surprise she was very supportive and really into caring for me. After a few years of being married and not having any children of our own due to medical issues, my wife/mommy decided it was time to put together a beautiful nursery. For a few years we kept the nursery room door locked whenever guests were over for obvious reasons. Her mother was aware of my childhood upbringing and issues I struggled with my entire life as a result of not having my parents around and not being nurtured. She always referred to me as her own son very early into our relationship. My wife's mother is a person who likes to see people happy and one day about 15 years ago she came over and the nursery door was locked and she asked my wife why the door was locked and my wife was like well mom let's sit down and I'll tell you why. So the sat in the kitchen at the table and my wife explained all about the abdl lifestyle and the vast community and my mother in law was like really?? I was not home at the time when this occurred. My wife told me about everything when I got home and it was like the cats ot of the bag she said. Her mother was completely understanding. So one day I was being fed in my highchair and my mother in law just popped in to say hello and there I was in full baby mode diapers and all being fed by mommy in my highchair. My mother in law just watched and after Mommy was finished feeding me my mother in law asked if she could give me a bottle. My wife said absolutely and her mother gave me a bottle on our living room couch. She has fed me in my highchair many times over the years now. It really is no big deal to her. Yes I am very lucky indeed.

Reactions: YbboB and littlemoosey
That is a great story. You are only a few years behind me, 6 to be exact. The fact that you had the courage to bring this up during that time when there was very little out there to help us understand all of this is incredible. I could not even do it until years after I had found DPF; and then it was only after I could not take it anymore.

It really does sound like your wife is very special, and her mother as well.

AND you have a nursery...lucky you!

Thank you for sharing, "the rest of the story".

littlemoosey

neophyte said:
That's fantastic! Do you have any suggestions on how I could approach my wife of 5 years regarding my desire to wear diapers under my regular clothes and sometimes at night? I know everyone is different but any advice would be helpful!
Neophyte, communication is key. Although if you're looking for some ways to start the conversation you should search: dream a little podcast abdl

22 years married, after 10 years together.. a bunch of kids and a lot of love!

I told her my DL side in the beginning. She did partcipate twice but didn't enjoy.
10 years after, i tried another time to introduce diapers in our bedroom as a RolePlay but she still didn't enjoyed.
20 years after i tried to explain how important this is for me but the only answer I got is.. I'm aware of your kink, i know you're indulging when you can but don't ask me anything about that.

This year, I told it to my best friend and as she discoveed this, I though my couple was dead. Damn!

Today, to respect their whishes, I don't show any sign of ABDLism. Nothing is visible and she can't find any trace of anything. But I'm able to indulge here and then..

I try to be a good husband, a good father, a good employee. I do respect everybody 100% I'm tolerant and open and spend much of my time for others.

But there is one thing I've never got in return, real acceptance of what I am.

Our kink is one of the most difficult to share. I shared other aspects of my life (raped and abused during 3 years in my pre-teens) and got some kind of "acceptance" for that but ABDL, NO!

What saves me and makes me strong? Resilience (and indulging in my very private DL kink)...

Tabacrate

Back