Are there any IC dating sites?

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Has anyone seen any IC sites? That would be nice. I think some IC people would like that. Sometimes it would be less complicated if you dated with people who are also IC. Dating is always complicated. At least for me.

If we're talking just for ic people, none that I know of. I wouldn't imagine that there'd be enough clientele to make a profitable one, at least without out it being a scam like just about every abdl dating site.

Last edited:
Not that I've found and I really wish there was as dating with Ic is really not fun as it's been my experience not to go well.... Best of luck

My advise is to make friends with people who have the same interests. Also, at some point, you have to discuss medical issues. Of course it's not easy. My partner actually asked me if I was wearing a diaper. I was shocked from the question and was embarrassed. But it was easier to simply admit it. Surprisingly, she didn't freak out. She was my close friend for almost 5 years. And now she's my girlfriend. You never know when you find an intimate friend. Being incontinent when you are looking for a "friend," it's never easy. But don't stop looking.

I don't know how this should work... Of course, there are a lot of people who have a continence problem, but they perceive this as a flaw and would hardly use the idea as advertising for dating. The only ones who might want that are DL's and possibly a few AB's. However, everyone outside of this scene can hardly do anything with it. Within the scene there are very few women and they are then usually more AB oriented than DL. As a result, such a project would be doomed to failure, because even if you built such a platform, it would be overcrowded by (male) ABDL within a very short time and all women would turn away with gray. Those who belong to the scene will hardly have a problem finding someone on the well-known platforms...

Back