Are there any abdl related apps for a caretaker and a little?

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Basically, me and my partner are looking for an app that will sync up. That means, if I input something, it is (immediately) reflected on the other's phone. As for what we want specifically.

a) It needs to sync up. So, what happens on phone A is reflected on phone B.
b) It needs something where I can say, I'm wearing this <xx> diaper, and my partner will see that, and then when I remove it, I can say, it was wet, messy or both and I wore it for xx hours.
c) It needs a reward / punishment function. Maybe something to keep track of how many rewards and punishments or what sort?
d) If it's a paid app, I don't mind, but preferably, I want it to be a one time deal. If it HAS to be a subscription app, then it can't cost too much.
-
There is an app "diapstash" that I found, but it won't let my partner see it directly. I mean, I can send him screenshots if needed but... Anyway, I think that's about it. The app I've mentioned is primarily designed to let you keep track of your stash and how long you're wearing anything. It doesn't let you comment on whether it was wet or messy or anything else. It doesn't have a reward / punishment function either. In any case, I'm hopeful that something along the lines of what I want exists!

Thanks,
Kingdark

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878
I haven't logged into this website in years. But a random cow asked if I had any suggestions and oh boy do I ever. It's not really diaper related but it has basically all the other requirements and I'm sure that you can make it work for you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, medfet878 and littleph0enix
I'm checking it out now. Thanks :D
edit:
I checked it out, but isn't really what I'm looking for. Thanks for pointing it out though :D

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878
OneNote?

How is one note even remotely relevant to what I'm asking?

Although not ABDL specific it will sync on another's device if shared, so you can setup any files/photos etc

I use it to share a journal with my partner

Last edited:
Oh. I see. Like that. Yes, I hadn't thought about using it like that. 🤦
edit:
p.s is it normal that you can't edit older posts after a certain amount of time had passed? I thought you weren't supposed to spam / reply to your own posts?

Last edited:
kingdark said:
p.s is it normal that you can't edit older posts after a certain amount of time had passed?
Yes, that is normal.

kingdark said:
I thought you weren't supposed to spam / reply to your own posts?
We wouldn't consider someone to be spamming unless they had, say, 4+ posts in a thread in a row, or they're doing 2-3 posts in a row but each post is less than one sentence.

And if sufficient time had passed, I assume? Because I had originally wanted to add to my original post, but since I couldn't, I decided not to. In any case, thanks for clearing that up :)

Back