Are Forsite Mary Jane diapers still being made?

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in the US, and I was hoping to get more Mary Jane size mediums, but Amazon doesn't have any in stock. I checked numerous other places too. Nothing. The only place where I saw any was Age Comfort, but they're in Canada and have a link for US shoppers to the Amazon page where they're not in stock.
Are they still making Mary Janes and the demand is just really that high, or have they discontinued them?

Since I read this post I went looking. It looks like everyone is out of them. That seems to be the norm for the in demand diapers. To get the Abu gator z or little kings I had to check multiple times a day and be ready to jump when restock happened. Hopefully Mary Jane restocks because I was going to buy but procrastinated too long.

Reactions: legojoker88
I don't know of them being discontinued. However, how in demand is that print? Feels like I very very rarely see anyone mention those.

I can't even find the sea side diapers for sale anywhere in the US

FnhScarFanatec said:
I can't even find the sea side diapers for sale anywhere in the US
If your in the us myinnerbady has seaside princess. Just in medium though.

Why do u like the sea side ?

Pantyman said:
If your in the us myinnerbady has seaside princess. Just in medium though.
Are those forsite sea diapers or some other brand? Maybe i'm thinking of under the sea?

qwertyqwerty said:
Why do u like the sea side ?
They fit good and were pretty absorbent for me. I checked and the actual Forsite ones are under the sea, the others on myinnerbaby are different

Age comfort is the Manufacturer, why not send them a quick email to see if they are restocking or are coming up with a new version thry own Foresite

Last edited:
Back