Anyone try the New Kiddo Let's Build diapers yet?

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
🧱 I love building blocks and these diapers look cute, just wondering if anyone tried these yet? Wondering if they're good or if anyone knew anything about them. 🧱
kiddo-lets-build.pngkiddo-lets-build (1).png

I want these soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo F---ING bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not spending $70 on shipping to the US. Gotta wait, which is impossible for me being such a Lego fanatic as well

Reactions: TigerDL and ShAd0w10
FudgedInLuvs said:
I want these soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo F---ING bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not spending $70 on shipping to the US. Gotta wait, which is impossible for me being such a Lego fanatic as well
Lego builders unite! 🧱 Yeah I saw the final price on their website. 💀💸 Not buying unless they're amazing. lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
ShAd0w10 said:
Lego builders unite! 🧱 Yeah I saw the final price on their website. 💀💸 Not buying unless they're amazing. lmao
That price was serious sticker shock! unless they can get an international amazon shop or someone to distribute them here in the US, they'll wait. We have to do it for some other releases, like Little Kings and Alpha Gators

Reactions: ShAd0w10
I'm not a fan of this design, but I do like that they moved to hook-and-loop tabs. I'd like to see that on the original Kiddos available from ABU. I know some people find retro appeal in the sticky tabs, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: antte91 and ShAd0w10
I ordered a pack and I really like them. I was apprehensive at first and thought the colours were going to be really bright but when you've got one on they're not too bad. They're a great fit, well made and I like the hook and loop tapes.
Held up well for three full wettings too. It would be good if the blocks faded when wet though.
20221013_115237.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and ShAd0w10
Back