Anyone try ABDL hypnosis

RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
I tried the 18 month baby one but after 15 mins of a man tellling me to relaxed I was anything but..
I get a little creeped out but male voices as well when it comes to abdl and stuff like this

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yeah, I need a female voice. The male voice sounds a little creepy to me.

• Love
They don't really work for me but I try to use them to relax. I love hearing a female voice talk to me about diapers and dresses.

zbrannigan said:
As much as I like to fantasize about it, unfortunately most hypnosis doesn't cut it for me. I don't respond well to male voices, and the female ones definitely need to sound natural. Ladies will try to get that breathy softness, but more often than not it sounds forced and contrived. I much prefer a normal speaking tone, just at a low and soothing volume.

Content also matters incredibly to me. I guess I'm not receptive enough to the forced or permanence hypnosis, as it's too far outside the realm of reality. The hypnotists end up sounding too obtrusive, and presumptuous in their claims. But if you can gently guide me into babyspace, boy oh boy I can sure get behind that.

As such, the only hypnotist I could really get into was Ember Larimar and her babying series. Unfortunately I lost it all in an unfortunate HDD crash!! Soooo if anyone out there has her files, I'd be eternally grateful 😚!
I believe I have her files somewhere. Lemme check.

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, zbrannigan, Luminaire and 1 other person
Poohbearboy said:
Here the link it on the first page but ill posted it for you.
Here a new one

Abdl Mental Relaxation and release​

have you ever wanted to lose control? Have you ever wanted to mentally regress? Getting some of the best mesmerizing binaural beats to change your natural brain rhythm. This sounds crazy and in a way, totally is. Get your head phones out and start to relax. Listen to the subsonic sounds and fall into a relaxed state... where... well, you should have a diaper on. You will realize you have to go potty... and you probably will. You will feel like a baby. You will want to play. This will also enhance your desires to wear diapers. If this is something you are needing... this is it. Be a good baby... and wet and mess just how you want. Time for diapers :)

Thank you for sharing those, tried and had some effect from the last one, I think..
Has any of you tried the mental relaxation and release file? If so, have you had any success/effects? And are there more/other files like this one?

Last edited:
I've had luck with some and not with others.
I think a lot of it is more meditative and about quieting your mind. Kinda quieting the waters. When it comes down to focusing on your breathing and letting intrusive thought go when they come in, it helps me to get into Little space. So it's also kinda quieting those urges to holding back from peeing and such.

I have tried lots of stuff and nothing seems to work completely like I'd like. I get most my stuff off www.warpmymind.com it's free to sign up and they have lots of free and paid stuff to download.

DiaperedAndDamp said:
Is there a subliminal wetting mp3 ?? 😉
Poohbearboy said:
Hey, I figure I would share a new file I bought you may like to try.
Cry Baby
Do you ever fantasize about how happy you will be in your future once you are crying like a little baby that you love to be each time that you need something? Whether that’s a diaper change, a warm bottle of milk, or even a nap, every good little baby knows that they can always get what they want by crying their innocent little eyes out.
Pacibaby
Whenever a pacifier is placed in your mouth you will find yourself instantly reverting to being a baby until it is removed. Can be self triggered. If someone else triggers it you cannot remove the pacifier, only they
This link doesn't work any suggestion

• Thinking
I would definitely like to give this cry-baby file a try. I was a little late finding this thread. Any chance the previous upload for abdl hypnosis, such as messing wetting, and etc could be re-uploaded? ☺️

So I've skipped over most of the comments here so far (it's getting late here).

I've tried it a few times probably never for long enough to really get it working but other than a relaxed feeling I never found it to really do anything, I guess my brain is less susceptible to it, maybe I just need something more personal.

But if anyone is interest I have a little over 14Gb (around 850+ files) of hypnosis stuff including:

Socal AB
Charlotte gray
DPF magic tape
Ember Lamar
Mz Dominica
Mind mistress
Sweet Dreams
And around 70 artists from Warp my mind most with multiple files

And more, everything ranging from regression, gender switching, sissification, diaper dependence, wetting, messing, bedwetting, inductions, enhancers... Subliminal, guided meditations possibly even some binaural stuff in there still too, a bit of everything.

Feel free to PM if you want to know more.

Reactions: JtacoB and Mas16210
ManeWulf said:

This has most (all?) of the WarpMyMind files that used to be up on Google Drive.

There is a file in that playlist titled “String Quartet in D Major” (it’s actually a bedwetting file) which might be the best piece of diaper hypnosis I’ve ever heard.

It sounds like a cross between Ember and Hypno Mommy, but more energetic, more confident, and less cutesy. Does anyone know who that is? I want to buy more of it.

The second file is Princess Fae but I have no idea who narrates the first file. It does sound sinister.

Reactions: Tungsten
I bought a book on self - hypnosis and taught myself to wet in my sleep when wearing a diaper. It took about 2 months to accomplish.

Back