Anyone old enough to remember a game called Tradewars 2002?

WittleBoyBlue

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
For anyone wondering, it is a text based (mostly) online game that came around in the mid 1980's. It was originally made to be a "Door" for the BBS systems of that time. Anyway, it was updated to the point that you can now host your own server. It is essentially a text based MMO although righ now my setup would only support 11 players at a time. My point is, it is suprisingly configurable given its age. I would like to setup an ABDL themed game and was curious if there was any interes from anyone else in playing. You would only be required to get an ANSI terminal emulator which you could probably get at not cost. The is something called a "helper" that is a once time cost of $26. It just helps you do the repetitive things in the game easier but its not required. You can find more info at http://tradewars.com

I am unsure as to what this game is, or exactly how to play it.
I remember MUDs and MOOs from back in the day, but am unaware of anything still running now-a-days. Furcadia and ActiveWorlds are the 2 oldest running roleplaying / fantasy games I can think of.

KitsuneFox said:
I am unsure as to what this game is, or exactly how to play it.
I remember MUDs and MOOs from back in the day, but am unaware of anything still running now-a-days. Furcadia and ActiveWorlds are the 2 oldest running roleplaying / fantasy games I can think of.
It was maybe the most popular BBS door game ever. It's not that well known any more but there are still games hosted that anyone can play. Its pretty easy to play. As I said Its 99% text. You use your keyboard to do the things you want to do and a help menu is available with '?'. I'm gonna get a couple screenshots to post if that is OK.

Back