Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Hi all just been wondering whatever happened to Kat Nichols i think she was last called. She was a famous ABDL on TV Youtube and many other sites i was talking to her a few years back on FL when she was trying to raise funds for a helping hand dog and then she just disappeared. I know she was going thru alot of stuff and had really bad health problems but she literally disappeared over night and her account vanished and alot of her content vanished from the net. I was really concerned and tried and tried to find out stuff to no avail at the time. Some of her youtube stuff is still up but i just hope she is ok and hadn't already passed:(

Is she Scottish?

Really funny, I was wondering the same thing about her. After that whole 2012 15 Stone Babies, the breakup with her then current boy friend, I remember hearing something about her wanting to move to Fiji. I think she went but came back, not sure. Her website I dont think is around anymore of course and your right, she seems to have abruptly dropped off the radar so I have no idea. I of course do not know her personally but her presence online and her story on The 15 Stone Babies always peaked my interest as she seemed like a very nice person as well as an advocate for the community.
I was not aware she had any health issues and certainly hope nothing serious happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedLoli
Scratch what I said, the OP was asking about the American ABDL Kat.
Who I don't know any recent news about.
-
GISW

MyFaultisKracked said:
Really funny, I was wondering the same thing about her. After that whole 2012 15 Stone Babies, the breakup with her then current boy friend, I remember hearing something about her wanting to move to Fiji. I think she went but came back, not sure. Her website I dont think is around anymore of course and your right, she seems to have abruptly dropped off the radar so I have no idea. I of course do not know her personally but her presence online and her story on The 15 Stone Babies always peaked my interest as she seemed like a very nice person as well as an advocate for the community.
I was not aware she had any health issues and certainly hope nothing serious happened.
Last i heard it was going good in Fiji then alot and i mean alot of bad things happened. I remember reading journals on FL about her being diagnosed with terminal leukemia and her then partner somthing happened and the broke up, and she had to come back home and she was having a really bad time. There was a fundraiser for her to get a helping hand dog i do think she was struggling with donations, and then got some big ones and once it was funded she literally disappeared and removed all journals and accounts.

DiaperedLoli said:
Last i heard it was going good in Fiji then alot and i mean alot of bad things happened. I remember reading journals on FL about her being diagnosed with terminal leukemia and her then partner somthing happened and the broke up, and she had to come back home and she was having a really bad time. There was a fundraiseAr for her to get a helping hand dog i do think she was struggling with donations, and then got some big ones and once it was funded she literally disappeared and removed all journals and accounts.
Anyone know if she's still with us?

Reactions: BBchat
MyFaultisKracked said:
Her website is on the way back machine. I don't think this will point to anything except an archive or two of her content but not where she is. Hope it helps

Huh. Random. I had the same thought the other day. “Where did she go”?

I see some of her content still online, but it does seem like she just disappeared. I remember after watching the 15 stone babies piece that it really painted her boyfriend as a creepy person, so I always figured there was some fallout when that documentary aired.

Awh I'm just watching her videos now, she seems really nice and hopeful for her life in Fiji living in a house with a banana-leaf roof...

I hope she's okay 😟

Pupbrandon said:
Her website is on the way back machine. I don't think this will point to anything except an archive or two of her content but not where she is. Hope it helps
can i ask do you have the link to her website?

Littlemeow on fetlife

DiaperedLoli said:
Last i heard it was going good in Fiji then alot and i mean alot of bad things happened. I remember reading journals on FL about her being diagnosed with terminal leukemia and her then partner somthing happened and the broke up, and she had to come back home and she was having a really bad time. There was a fundraiser for her to get a helping hand dog i do think she was struggling with donations, and then got some big ones and once it was funded she literally disappeared and removed all journals and accounts.
Oh boy ...sorry to say that does sound like a faking-illness scandal.
-
BW

• Angry
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
It’s no fake. She has two cancers. Not looking good. Bless her. X

Just found her on fetlife, she says she isn't terminal anymore but still not totally outta the woods. Sent words of encouragement. Hope she gets better soon. Cancer sure sucks

Back