Anyone in the Portland area?

BABYJAKEY2022 said:
Hey I'm in the Portland area looking for abdl friends my baby name is jakey
Hi Haley I’m lulu do you have a discord my daddy and I live in city center maybe we could grab a coffee and hang

Hey I am in the portland area and am interested in meeting new friends in the area as well I don't have a discord and am new to this whole thing. I really dont get discord I need sdomeone to walk me threw it I am really not tech savvy. I heard its easy but it really confuses me.

Hi! I am in San Diego, but have a trip planned to Portland from Feb 17-20. Would love to meet up with any ABDLs in the area. Feel free to respond here or send me a DM, thanks!

going to post here one more time, in case someone missed it

Portland...I miss the diaper scene there! Gresham, West Linn...and I miss Ellie, too! Where are you, Ellie? I went baby girl, too! 🧸🍼🤗

I’m just outside of Portland! Cool to see there’s a few of us around.

I’m kinda close to Portland! I live in one of the suburb cities, but I’m likely gonna move soon

I will be flying to Portland from Reno March 1st to the 8th. See some "normal" friends. I try to go visit every year. I'd be more than happy to meet up with any other Littles, and am about to see if there's any munches there during my visit.

If anybody wants to try to meet up, let me know. I'm very open to all types of people and activities. For a brief time I co lead our local munch, just got bored with how it ran. So, stepping up my game, maybe make new friends and make my city better for our kind.

😀

I will definitely be visiting the zoo. Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hey I'm in Portland!

Reactions: Deleted member 65423 and BobbiSueEllen
I live in Eugene and I'm always looking to make little friends 😊 I haven't made many in person because I'm so shy.

Reactions: SweetheartPanda, Daddydoesdishes and BobbiSueEllen
I’m up in Vancouver, WA.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
zissou35 said:
I’m up in Vancouver, WA.
Howdy I'm in in Portland!

Reactions: zissou35 and BobbiSueEllen
tbjay said:
I will be flying to Portland from Reno March 1st to the 8th. See some "normal" friends. I try to go visit every year. I'd be more than happy to meet up with any other Littles, and am about to see if there's any munches there during my visit.

If anybody wants to try to meet up, let me know. I'm very open to all types of people and activities. For a brief time I co lead our local munch, just got bored with how it ran. So, stepping up my game, maybe make new friends and make my city better for our kind.

😀

I will definitely be visiting the zoo. Just saying.
Not in Portland but in Reno!

Reactions: tbjay and BobbiSueEllen
I'm close to portland, I'm in washougal wa

Reactions: ChrisChris and BobbiSueEllen
Hi from a little in Gresham. Would love to meet other little's. Was wondering if anyone is hosting a virtual meet up?

Reactions: SweetheartPanda and BobbiSueEllen
Oh cool^_^. I’m actually up here in Kelso, WA. About an hour from Portland. Sup everyone?

Reactions: Iain and BobbiSueEllen
Hi I'm in sw washington

Reactions: ChrisChris and BobbiSueEllen
AutumnRain said:
Oh cool^_^. I’m actually up here in Kelso, WA. About an hour from Portland. Sup everyone?
Howdy! How are you?

Reactions: SalemRose
Anyone interested it setting up a weekend littles meetup?

Daddydoesdishes said:
Howdy! How are you?
Hey I’m not too bad. Tired. Hbu?

Back