Anyone here play Diablo 3 on the Playstaion 4/5?

babyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
as the title here says does anyone here play Diablo 3 on the Playstation 4/5 and want to play together for this season stuff. I have a level 77 Parigon 55 right now Deamon Hunter. we can exchange PS names in privat messages (don't want to expose my PSN name where something is search able to the general public, call me pariond if you want)

I have played D3 in the past but not for a while. And, i'm a PC gamer only. I dont own any consoles. :(

So I guess I faild to make an psn friends here, maybe I Broaden the list of the multiplayer game I play on occation I could get someone to play with

Diablo 3
Diablo 4 ( I much prefur D3 over D4 but I can still play D4)
Boarderlands 2 and 3
Tinny Tinnas wonder land (of the BL and TTWL games, I like the game play of BL3 the most and the story of BL2 the most)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredders Revenge and the cowabunga collection
and sonic superstars
tribes of mithgard
Scott pilgrim vs the world
(also have diablo 2)
Sack boys big advanture
(sorry I don't do competave games only co-op games, I have found when I tried competave games people tend to be toxic, and I just can not deal with toxic people.)

So maybe if you are intested in playing one of these games, DM me and we can arange echanging psn names in private, so that we can keep our identities safely out of the public eye, safty first)

Back