anyone here from Galesburg Illinois?

Tigressmoon22

Jon
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been trying to find other abdls or littles in Galesburg IL my home city, if u live around Galesburg and are interested i would really like to talk to you or possibly even meet you and others that live in this area

i kinda realized i didn't really say anything about myself so i'll do that now, i know i can't say my address or name so i will say some of my interests i love Care Bears, Power Rangers, MLP FiM, Pokemon, Anime, ABDL stuff, Diapers, Diaper Comics, Babyfur/Diaperfur stuff too, differ games like Kingdom Hearts or Ratchet and Clank, i really like to build things with Legos, also we don't really have to ever meet in person i know that some people here have had bad experiences when meeting in person so if u don't want to i understand we can atleast talk here if that is something that you prefer, i know it would be a bit hard on me too because i can get scared easily, i would one day like to meet but that is something that is up to you

Last edited:
Id luv to chat!! Im only about 2 hours aways and if your willing i would luv to possibly meet in personn

Tigressmoon22 said:
i kinda realized i didn't really say anything about myself so i'll do that now, i know i can't say my address or name so i will say some of my interests i love Care Bears, Power Rangers, MLP FiM, Pokemon, Anime, ABDL stuff, Diapers, Diaper Comics, Babyfur/Diaperfur stuff too, differ games like Kingdom Hearts or Ratchet and Clank, i really like to build things with Legos, also we don't really have to ever meet in person i know that some people here have had bad experiences when meeting in person so if u don't want to i understand we can atleast talk here if that is something that you prefer, i know it would be a bit hard on me too because i can get scared easily, i would one day like to meet but that is something that is up to you

Yes. I am..Been an adult baby most of my life...

Back