Anyone have trouble sleeping when wearing?

Nothing more than usual, I'm an night owl and it takes me a while to wind down to drift off regardless of diaper status. I might get a little "excited" but those things are easy to take care off. I'll listen to music, hit that point where I'm going to drift off, typically my bladder will release and then I'm off to a deep sleep

I sometimes just get really excited that I’m diapered and so it makes sleeping in them hard. I can’t stop touching it and rubbing it. Then I want to take my pants off and then I’ll sometimes take my shirt off and just sleep with my diaper on. So I can get distracted at night and I sometimes have trouble sleeping. I also don’t wet mine at night so when I have to use the bathroom I have to get out of it and sometimes I feel like putting it back on. Sometimes I don’t. It’s rare for me to go the whole night in a diaper though.

Last edited:
I sometimes have trouble sleeping, if I'm not wearing a diaper or pull-up. The softness helps put me to sleep.

Yes! Me!! Hi, I literally can't sleep with a diaper on and it breaks my heart. I kind of just wish I could put on a goodnite and sleep like the 12-year-old bedwetter I like to pretend to think I am

Just orgasm in them and the dopamine will make you fall asleep

Reactions: PNW509Little
Nope I fall asleep fine (as fine as I would normally fall asleep ) can be quite comforting for me

Sleep so much better in a disposable and plastic pants. Love to loll around in my nappy during breakfast, and wash and clothe afterwards. Wife puts up with it, doesn’t participate or demonstrate, knows it relaxes me. Probably wear 3/4 times a week. Not had accidents in 15 years, a slight leak very occasionally. Getting up to pee at night gives me challenges in getting back off to sleep.

I had this issue when I first started getting serious about wearing. I’d toss and turn but get no sleep even though I was exhausted. Then I realized that my body is no used a foreign object on my body and between my legs. That is when I knew, I need to get my body used wearing during the day, that way my body wouldn’t think anything of it when I went to bed.

When I first started wearing diapers only occasionally when I was a teen, I would sometimes have trouble going to sleep because the newness of it was distracting. It was only once in a while too, which made it more noticeable.

Since being 24/7, I've actually noticed a big difference in how I sleep diapered, vs. how I slept normally in regular underwear. Usually I would kind of fall asleep more slowly/noticeably. I would get and feel more tired over a short time and be aware of it.

Now I get diapered usually an hour or 2 before I plan on going to bed. I usually don't feel tired and just suddenly drop off to sleep, and the next thing I know it's time to get up. Sometimes I unintentionally suddenly fall asleep watching TV and never make it to my bed.:LOL:

The thing that really caused me to notice this is that sometimes I stop by my parents' house after work. I'll sometimes watch TV for a while if I was there for dinner and then BAM! Next thing I know I'm waking up and it's 5AM!😳 The problem with this is that I'm still wearing my diaper from the previous day that was already pretty swelled. I always get worried when I wake up that the bulge might have been noticable. Luckily their TV/Family room is pretty dark though.

Last edited:
Reactions: PNW509Little
Yes huge trouble and since I already deal with horrible insomnia that is JUST barely starting to improve - diapers are not allowed at night . I have been ok wearing the thinnest pull up (similar to underwear ) but then I cant pee all night in it. But I also have sleep issues when I’m wearing underwear during my period because normallu I just wear jammies.

I am the exact opposite. If I don't sleep padded, my sleep is broken and awful in quality. When I wake up, I usually am anxious about bladder. I have too much anxiety surrounding bedwetting and such to sleep very deeply at all if I'm not padded.

I know the first fews times I tried to wear to bed it was a struggle for me. I am getting more used to it now and am able to sleep better. I find the more I do it and better the diaper the easier it is for me to sleep with one on because I don't have to worry about leaks.

When I started out, I really struggled, but as time went by it got way better and now I sleep so much better when wearing than I do without. I think its just new and your body has to adjust, just like a new pillow or different bed. Add melatonin for the first week and then you wont need it after that! Also, something like Rearz's reusable diapers are a good middle ground at first because they offer most of the bulkiness but not as hard to adjust to at first.

landingxray said:
Just orgasm in them and the dopamine will make you fall asleep
I second this. Plus there is something so soothing about diapering post orgasm!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Back