Anyone have a crib and a family?

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I can pretty much wear diapers and ABDL clothing all time at home. I consider myself very fortunate. My wife is totally fine with it. My 5 year old once asked me about but she was satisfied that Daddy likes to dress up and wears diapers to bed so he does not have to get up to pee.

I was thinking it would be awesome to have a crib, but it's a bitch of a stretch. In all seriousness if I asked my wife she would be totally fine with it..which kills me! But...its hard to hide from my daughter..not so sure I could pull that off

Maybe some day!

Does anyone have a crib and a family? What's it like?

Who else is like me...with a somewhat supportive family??

Reactions: Lyric, PaciBabyGirl and Diaperlover40
Not me unfortunately.. you are a very lucky man indeed. I can't even imagine myself being as successful as you . I suppose because you get your basic needs met so readily you want to expand - get crib , extra super baby toys etc... I get that , I'm always hungry for more.. food , alcohol , diapers , pacifier time.. but don't forget what you already have and how lucky/successful you are already with your relatively unique situation. Good luck with it all.. don't accidentally lose what you already have...

Reactions: AComputerGuy
I always keep thinking, "someday" I'm going to have my nursery, "someday" I'm going to have a crib, I keep putting it off, but "someday!" If your wife is good with it, do it. What a better way to educate your daughter about being an adult baby, you rock!

Reactions: Lyric and Kittyinpink
ChrisKrinkle said:
I can pretty much wear diapers and ABDL clothing all time at home. I consider myself very fortunate. My wife is totally fine with it. My 5 year old once asked me about but she was satisfied that Daddy likes to dress up and wears diapers to bed so he does not have to get up to pee.

I was thinking it would be awesome to have a crib, but it's a bitch of a stretch. In all seriousness if I asked my wife she would be totally fine with it..which kills me! But...its hard to hide from my daughter..not so sure I could pull that off

Maybe some day!

Does anyone have a crib and a family? What's it like?

Who else is like me...with a somewhat supportive family??
You’re not going to like my answer.

I don’t think the extent to which your 5-year-old is aware of this is in the slightest way OK. I guarantee she is going to tell others, it’s just what 5-year-olds do. And she’s old enough now that she will never forget knowing this. As she gets older it will be more and more obvious it’s a very odd household secret.

I think you are way across the line of appropriateness already, and wanting more, that would be public to your daughter, strikes me (as a dad of 3 grown kids who know absolutely nothing about this side of me) as preposterous.

Reactions: TheOddSunflower, redbullfiend, Diapertoddler and 7 others
Katie2fingers said:
I always keep thinking, "someday" I'm going to have my nursery, "someday" I'm going to have a crib, I keep putting it off, but "someday!" If your wife is good with it, do it. What a better way to educate your daughter about being an adult baby, you rock!
Interesting. Never thaught of it that way...although I'm not hoping she follows my path...but if she does then good for her

sinceiwassmall said:
You’re not going to like my answer.

I don’t think the extent to which your 5-year-old is aware of this is in the slightest way OK. I guarantee she is going to tell others, it’s just what 5-year-olds do. And she’s old enough now that she will never forget knowing this. As she gets older it will be more and more obvious it’s a very odd household secret.

I think you are way across the line of appropriateness already, and wanting more, that would be public to your daughter, strikes me (as a dad of 3 grown kids who know absolutely nothing about this side of me) as preposterous.
Yea, no...I have thaught about that. It's a pipe dream really...not going to happen. But..you are right and 5 year olds talk. At this point...if she told someone about me...I honestly could care less. Its who I am. And there are alot more things someone can be ashamed of that are far worse!

Like my wife tells me...hey, why not...not like you are out cheating on me or doing drugs. Not hurting anyone. And, everyone has their THING

I don’t see it as a problem, if you go no further in exposing your AB tendencies, in front of your daughter. Even if she were to talk about it outside, at this point, it can be explained as daddy has medical needs. I would also impress upon her, that we don’t need to discuss it with friends outside. It’s a privet family thing.

ChrisKrinkle said:
Interesting. Never thaught of it that way...although I'm not hoping she follows my path...but if she does then good for her
What about telling her that her daddy is a bedwetter as an adult. If she will be an adult baby when she grows older, will you change her and babying her?

I mean... As long as ABDL is a lifestyle and not a kink, yes it will be different from what most parents do, but I don't see harm in it. All you need is some sort of reasonable, innocent explanation, like how "daddy rolls around in his sleep and needs the rails so he doesn't fall out of bed", etc.

It's what I plan to do when the time comes too.

I have a crib, and a family. The two never meet.

When I have time alone, which is frequent and usually of some duration, I get the crib out of storage and enjoy it.

The rest of the time, no one else knows where it is.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
ChrisKrinkle said:

You never know, but she will be well educated on the subject.

MailCat581 said:
You're not going to like my answer either. You have been forewarned.

First; why in the bloody hell are you involving your 5 year old daughter in this? Knowing how kids are tattle-tales: you've probably already been outed and you just don't know it. Furthermore; ABDL should NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER be practiced in a household with young children whom are not old enough to understand why their grown-ups are engaging in this behavior! I hesitate to say it; but you're probably causing more trauma to your child in doing this than you know because more than likely; they'll want to be AB when they become of age. It is a vicious cycle that you should stop immediately.

Daddy sucks a pacifier, Daddy takes a bottle, Daddy plays with baby toys, Daddy wears adult baby dresses, and looks like a little girl. Daddy is in diapers. We talk all the time about our lifestyle not being accepted in society. Well, here's one girl who is growing up with an adult baby, and the subject maybe close and positive to her heart forever

I would have to say yes to the first question and yes to the next question and im lucky to have them both and everyone to accept me for who i am and very supportive family :)

Keep the kid away from it and buy some baby safety rails that can easily be removed its better than not having side bars, i don't have side bars

Its not appropriate too do this stuff around children wear she could tell people that never forget and get bullied because of it etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Katie2fingers said:
Daddy sucks a pacifier, Daddy takes a bottle, Daddy plays with baby toys, Daddy wears adult baby dresses, and looks like a little girl. Daddy is in diapers. We talk all the time about our lifestyle not being accepted in society. Well, here's one girl who is growing up with an adult baby, and the subject maybe close and positive to her heart forever
I think that’s staggeringly naïve. This isn’t about what’s good for ABDL acceptance in some hypothetical future. And it isn’t about what an ABDL dad is comfortable with in himself.

It’s about one thing above all else: what’s good for a five-year-old child.

This girl is going to be mocked, ostracized or even have her family investigated and traumatized for simply talking about what daily life is like in her house.

This is not complicated. It’s not about a parent’s (genuinely admirable) self acceptance. It’s about a child’s well-being in a society that is in no remote way ready to understand any of this.

No child should be involved in their parents’ fetishes. Ever. Period. If any part of that statement is confusing you are not ready to have children.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy and AComputerGuy
AComputerGuy said:
Keep the kid away from it and buy some baby safety rails that can easily be removed its better than not having side bars, i don't have side bars

Its not appropriate too do this stuff around children wear she could tell people that never forget and get bullied because of it etc
I have to agree with you. I was trying to be diplomatic and hope others would read between the lines in my initial reply.. I just don't think it's right to expose anyone regardless of age to such a 'in your face 'display of ABDL. I think sometimes we can all lose sight of what we already have .. best not push the boundaries to much.

Reactions: Teddy, AComputerGuy and sinceiwassmall
I really wouldn't feel at all comfortable with my children knowing about this. It's not really a case of none self acceptance, or shame. It's more a case that mummy and or daddy have things that should remain private. I think it's something that could become very confusing and difficult for her as she gets older. As a teacher, if I heard one of my young students talking about this sort of activities at home, child protection alarm bells would ring. I don't mean to criticize, and I'm sure you want the best for your daughter, but I do think that some things should remain private. I'm sorry, and I don't mean to judge.

Reactions: chiaochai, Teddy, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
I didn't know if I answered the questions right......

Yes I have got a crib and yes got a very understanding family that know about my lifestyle but bringing young children into it then no has for growing up can be very hard to understand but that is upto how far you go with it.......

littlejunioruk1982 said:
I didn't know if I answered the questions right......

Yes I have got a crib and yes got a very understanding family that know about my lifestyle but bringing young children into it then no has for growing up can be very hard to understand but that is upto how far you go with it.......
can you send a picture of your crib?

Back