Anyone else get ads for diapers?

when i was a teen/young adult browsing furaffinity i would look at abdl artwork on there (as deviantart is kinda bad for abdl art)

i would sometimes get ads for northshore and it would make me cringe

these days when i look at abdl art on FA i got an ad for riddlrs site once (which is way better imo)

kinda wish abuniverse had ads like that tho

Sealander said:
I do everything ABDL in incognito browsers on both my laptop and my phone. It's a pain but it does keep this from happening, and also keeps my search history squeaky clean. I also have a separate Amazon account for ABDL stuff. I either tolerate longer shipping times or wait for Prime free trials.
I'm not an AB but I do the same and use the private mode for anything that is diaper related. I also have an extra Amazon account for things I don't want to show up in our family shared prime account. You do know that you can "share your Amazon benefits" with other amazon accounts? Search for that and invite your other account and enjoy prime shipping on that account as well :)

theancientmariner said:
I hate when I see those. I always report them as unappropriate.
Ya our phones and the Internet are too nosey nowadays

Say it with me now... Ad blockers. Even on YouTube I get a quick flash of white, then it's off to the video

And get a new web browser for your phone and computer. Chrome is built from the ground up to track you and sell that information. Try Duck Duck Go. It’s not as good of a web browser And you will get some errors, but much more private than Chrome.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Cloudhopper94 said:
Ya our phones and the Internet are too nosey nowadays
Yea, really. What we say with our phones in the vicinity even affects the Youtube algorithm. I watched an episode of Love Death And Robots on Netflix, and the same episode I viewed had a breakdown video when I loaded YT the next day. I'm sure we all know our phones listen to us, and advertise key words for us whenever we browse the internet, and really, it doesn't surprise me anymore. If anything, it's kinda scary. Like who's really listening to us?

Reactions: Deleted member 62493
theancientmariner said:
Yea, really. What we say with our phones in the vicinity even affects the Youtube algorithm. I watched an episode of Love Death And Robots on Netflix, and the same episode I viewed had a breakdown video when I loaded YT the next day. I'm sure we all know our phones listen to us, and advertise key words for us whenever we browse the internet, and really, it doesn't surprise me anymore. If anything, it's kinda scary. Like who's really listening to us?
I use TikTok and it's owned by China. They listen more than any other app Ive ever seen. Even your keyboard strokes are logged im pretty sure

Cloudhopper94 said:
I use TikTok and it's owned by China. They listen more than any other app Ive ever seen. Even your keyboard strokes are logged im pretty sure
I thought Tiktok was banned in the US. I realize you may or not be from the states, but here, I believe it's banned because of just that.
I just deal with the fact that we're being monitored, and I believe social media has normalized that, and it made us more comfortable with the fact that everything we do is being followed by someone.

theancientmariner said:
I thought Tiktok was banned in the US. I realize you may or not be from the states, but here, I believe it's banned because of just that.
I just deal with the fact that we're being monitored, and I believe social media has normalized that, and it made us more comfortable with the fact that everything we do is being followed by someone.
I think they were trying for it but never went through. I live in the States

Cloudhopper94 said:
I think they were trying for it but never went through. I live in the States
Uggg... What can you do? What can you do? Maybe you can send secret messages to the Chinese government by using keywords that they'll pick up on.

• Haha
Only on Facebook, I get loads of pampers ads yet never get them on any other platforms. I'm guessing I must of clicked though a link at some point which tracked on Facebook.

theancientmariner said:
Yeah, national-level bans haven't happened yet, except possibly in relation to its use on some government-owned devices (such as Department of Defense things). A number of states within the US have enacted their own bans on its usage on government-owned devices or devices used for government business, as well as on devices that connect to government networks. Those bans get complicated, real quick, because they often end up applying to the personal electronic devices of third parties doing contract work for state governments. Small businesses that expect employees to use their own devices, rather than company-provided ones, are disproportionately affected, and (this is just my speculation) some of these laws are probably written in an unclear and overly-broad manner... Depending on how those laws are written, even a company that provides separate devices for its employees may end up getting in trouble because even something as simple as calling or texting an employee on their personal device, regarding something like scheduling, or someone just checking their work email on a personal device, could lead to that employee's personal device being considered as being used for work-related business... In general, even when a business provides devices to employees, many employees still end up using personal devices for convenience or as a fallback when the work device fails. The whole thing's a mess.

Last edited:
I'm not certain if it's related or not, but I work in a marijuana grow facility which the state has access to the cameras inside. For some reason TikTok was banned from our wifi and you can't access it unless you're using your own data

Yeah lol

I get plenty of ads for adult and baby ones. Oh well. Don't bother me any. Nobody uses my gadget but me anyways

Now the Nappy adverts are on my tablets also and the adverts are multiplying every day, most annoying and caused by one silly mistake I made with one particular large company 😠

I do for sure, but I buy for managing incontinence, so I don’t think much of it :)

Cloudhopper94 said:
I'm not certain if it's related or not, but I work in a marijuana grow facility which the state has access to the cameras inside. For some reason TikTok was banned from our wifi and you can't access it unless you're using your own data
Interesting. That's another bit of wording I've seen mentioned in such statutes... Anything that connects to state networks not being allowed to have TikTok installed on it, or not being allowed to "use" TikTok on such networks.

Which is interesting... Depending on the state and the specific law, not being able to access TikTok is one thing, but...not connecting with devices that contain or have used the app is another, and is the only real solution, if one truly considers it to be a threat. If TikTok was really as bad as everyone says it is, merely blocking access on that network, while still allowing people to connect their TikTok-bearing devices to the network, would be woefully insufficient. That is a painfully lax approach to security, and is largely pointless. Malicious software, no matter what it is, would still be able to collect data and conduct attacks when devices connect to that network, even if the software couldn't phone home at the time... It would just collect data and wait to send it until it's on a network that allows it to...

Last edited:
I jusy see ads from Northshore Northshore ocassionally.

Got goodnites on two of my spam insta, but not my pg\ insta, trying to figure out how and what ways they are tracking me from,

All abdl media are used on other emails, but unsure really where it is coming from , i got add blockers on everything on the pc, i dont think i got abdl accounts connected to google or im abit wonding who and what tracks adds its a nuisaance ,

I deff feel it was targeted : got baby diaper adds , random incontience junk, as fif my ass will fit in baby diapers lol

Last edited:
Back