Anyone else get a craving to wear nappies?

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I wet the bed sometimes, but really that is an excuse for me to wear nappies, if I'm honest, because all my life, I get a bodily craving to wear nappies. I totally relax in a nappy and feel so much better and fall straight asleep or can chill out and watch cartoons/play video games.

But if my body wants a nappy I have to give in. I am skirting around how it feels but I get bodily sensations and I need to wear a nappy, like really need to. I just feel happier in a nappy, also not worried I will wet the bed, and there'll be a big row or something. Because I do actually wet the bed pretty regularly anyway.

I stopped wearing diapers in public though, the anxiety of being spotted actually made the whole thing unbearable. But mostly I am at home anyway and I'm getting through 2-3 nappies a day... is that bad? Is it an addiction? Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and southeastlittle
I definitely understand the feeling! I live by myself and work from home so it's hard not to just put a diaper on whenever the feeling strikes (which is almost all the time). I definitely am happier in diapers.

It can get very expensive though, if you're using exclusively ABDL diapers like I am. I've been looking for a nice all-white alternative that might be cheaper. I'm open to suggestions! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and JonahAteAWhale
Two or three nappies a day is my average. On a bad day it might be four. I don't get a craving as I wear all the time but I honestly couldn't imagine life without them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
I definitely get 'cravings' for diapers or pull-ups. Weather it is anxiety or sexually motivated, I love the feeling diapers give me. They help me relax and make me more calm. I often wear my goodnites out in public, as this helps with my bathroom anxiety. I don't worry as much about people knowing I'm wearing in public, after my own friends haven't noticed me wear around them.
I don't wear all the time, my job is just too physical and unpredictable to be in any style diapers. But I definitely look forward to relaxing into a diaper after a stressful day or when I am feeling highly anxious in public.

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale and Pelusos
JonahAteAWhale said:
So I wet the bed sometimes, but really that is an excuse for me to wear nappies, if I'm honest, because all my life, I get a bodily craving to wear nappies. I totally relax in a nappy and feel so much better and fall straight asleep or can chill out and watch cartoons/play video games.

But if my body wants a nappy I have to give in. I am skirting around how it feels but I get bodily sensations and I need to wear a nappy, like really need to. I just feel happier in a nappy, also not worried I will wet the bed, and there'll be a big row or something. Because I do actually wet the bed pretty regularly anyway.

I stopped wearing diapers in public though, the anxiety of being spotted actually made the whole thing unbearable. But mostly I am at home anyway and I'm getting through 2-3 nappies a day... is that bad? Is it an addiction? Thanks in advance for any advice. :)
Whole thing is a balance isn't it? Do I want them? Yes. Do I want to be caught in one or with them? No. That brings its own rabbit hole of relief and stress at the same time. But if you're wetting the bed then wearing a nappy seems a sensible solution to me, if you can go through the day, or when you're in public, without wetting then you have the compromise and the middle ground to manage it from. If the cravings when you're not nappied are too strong, are there any other coping items or strategies you could use instead, so that wearing a nappy isn't your only solution?

southeastlittle said:
I definitely understand the feeling! I live by myself and work from home so it's hard not to just put a diaper on whenever the feeling strikes (which is almost all the time). I definitely am happier in diapers.

It can get very expensive though, if you're using exclusively ABDL diapers like I am. I've been looking for a nice all-white alternative that might be cheaper. I'm open to suggestions! Lol
It's not a huge price drop, but Walmart has Littleforbig ABdry which are crazy thick all white diapers, for like $38 for a pack with free shipping. They've become my new go to for comfortable sleep and around the house stress relief.

southeastlittle said:

Hello. I'm in the UK and I wear a mix of Tena ActiveFit (24 nappies for £20) and Incontrol Hybrid Elite at the moment. My favourite are the InControl, they're like Pampers (which I'm way too big to wear these days) but they are expensive (£20 for 10 nappies.)

Reactions: southeastlittle
Definitely I’ll be at school just excited to get home to wear a diaper

Reactions: Rezzu and JonahAteAWhale
Diapersntights said:
Whole thing is a balance isn't it? Do I want them? Yes. Do I want to be caught in one or with them? No. That brings its own rabbit hole of relief and stress at the same time. But if you're wetting the bed then wearing a nappy seems a sensible solution to me, if you can go through the day, or when you're in public, without wetting then you have the compromise and the middle ground to manage it from. If the cravings when you're not nappied are too strong, are there any other coping items or strategies you could use instead, so that wearing a nappy isn't your only solution?
I don't really mind wearing nappies, I like it. But I was wondering if I am addicted, maybe, and if anyone else had sensations making them feel desperate to wear a nappy.

I go through around 3 to 4 diapers, depending on the capacity, in 24 hours. It can certainly be considered an addiction. Sure. Not a "bad" one. :giggle:
I actually tell myself when at work, "At least I have something to look forward to soon..."

I have had cravings to wear plastic (rubber) pants all my life and it was not long until I realised that absorbant cloth was part of that craving also, I used some old rubber pants I found in the airing cupboard but they were useless without any absorbant cloth and once I introduced cloth I was well and truly hooked until the rubber pants disintegrated then I had years without exercising that side of me.
It was only on one holiday when I was able to use my pocket money to buy some plastic pants that were new as plastic was new to the market in those days.
Am now U iC and have occasional #2 accidents.
Wear 24/7 and have done so for the last 28 years and love it !

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Napincolove said:
I have had cravings to wear plastic (rubber) pants all my life and it was not long until I realised that absorbant cloth was part of that craving also, I used some old rubber pants I found in the airing cupboard but they were useless without any absorbant cloth and once I introduced cloth I was well and truly hooked until the rubber pants disintegrated then I had years without exercising that side of me.
It was only on one holiday when I was able to use my pocket money to buy some plastic pants that were new as plastic was new to the market in those days.
Am now U iC and have occasional #2 accidents.
Wear 24/7 and have done so for the last 28 years and love it !
I have worn nappies all the time for over 11 years and I too love being in them.

Back