1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
image0.jpg

Reactions: checkingoutall
you seem to ask this often

Fangs said:
Going through Donuts post history, it appears they've not asked this before.

As for the diaper I'm not sure but the pattern is pretty cute.

Last edited:
Jonnythepony said:
Going through Donuts post history, it appears they've not asked this before.

As for the diaper I'm not sure but the pattern is pretty cute.
thats cause this thread ends up being deleted after a while,

Fangs said:
thats cause this thread ends up being deleted after a while,
Same diaper to id too?

Collectors please note: This is the legendary rare backwards-printed edition.

Last edited:
Donut said:
The little green bits reminds me of an old discontinued diaper called Petite-AB so that might be the best thing to look up as a starting point. That said it could be one of those mass produced diapers you could find on things like AliExpress which might explain the reversed prints assuming the image isn't flipped. Either way just judging by how it looks its more than likely a discontinued diaper if it's not that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony
Jonnythepony said:
Same diaper to id too?
not same diaper but same question

Fangs said:

I accidentally posted this twice and the mods deleted the 2nd one that I requested be deleted.

Not sure why you have to act like a dick about it?

Thanks for the unhelpful comments 🙄

image0.jpgSomeone else posted about it on the DailyDiapers forums and got it answered, kinda? Doesn't really track down the brand name, but definitely more information to i.d it.

Well to anyone who was interested in this diaper or just curious overall I think it's safe to say it's discontinued.

M7n3osd.jpg
That's the only real info you can find. Its on a old defunct site you get thru an archive and as Donut's new info pointed out it's a brand called Perfect.

Going off the archives the last know instance is a German online seller in 2010. Even googling for the exact terms or brands brings no results. Reverse Image brings nothing either but similar looking bags for non-diaper items.

Last edited:
They were sold by saverxpress at around 2010 + -. I had a pack and they were really bad the plastic ripped easily and they would leak after small wettings.

Back