Anybody else like to "air out?"

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After I take off my diaper, shower, and shave my diaper area, I like to hang out bare-butt for a while to let things air out. If I'm not going anywhere it can be for quite a while. Anybody else?

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy, denimchicken, diaperkool and 1 other person
Airing out as much as possible!! As it assures a reduction in the likelihood of developing a diaper rash!! Simple, low cost way to keep the rash away!

Reactions: JoeMusic1976, BigAl2 and ElPulpo
When I have the chance and my children aren't at home, being diapered or bare-butt are my two favourite ways of being "dressed" on my bottom half. Which one I prefer, depends - there are times when I desperately want to wear continuously and others when I like to dangle freely in between (rashes aren't an issue for me).

Reactions: BigAl2 and Edgewater
Yes airing out is important when you were around the clock.

Reactions: Edgewater
I like to be nude in general. When the weather stops being so cold around here I will finally be able to wear nothing. Cant wait!

I'll clarify that I mean nude at home. Cold weather brings down the temperature of the house as well.

Reactions: Tigercub59, BigAl2 and Edgewater
Definitely. After showering I just tuck the diaper between my legs and chill for sometime at my computer just sitting on the padding so I can pull up the front if a voiding happens. Getting some air time is good for your skin.

Cheers

Reactions: NappyLoverUK and Edgewater
Mostly wear and use during the day and naked at night unless the bug hits me. I too also am a nudist as much as I can. Might try a nudist campground this summer for the first time.

Reactions: Edgewater and denimchicken
Back