Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Any body here that watches kamen rider, super sentai, ultra man, metal heroes, American adaptations, Godzilla toho, & monstervers, basically anything that involves this sort of genre?

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Diaperboy27 said:
Any body here that watches kamen rider, super sentai, ultra man, metal heroes, American adaptations, Godzilla toho, & monstervers, basically anything that involves this sort of genre?
Yes, i love watching kamen rider! I am currently watching revice

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
Magicalgirl101 said:
Yes, i love watching kamen rider! I am currently watching revice
Nice I watched all of Showa last year I was sooo tired 😩 I had to take a break for the holidays I didn’t start watching kuuga until April 28th watched 30 or so episodes over the weekend watched like five episodes a night over the course of the week until finally on May 6th I finally finished with the last three episodes, now I’m watching Agito with 10 episodes left *yawn* marathoning makes me so sleepy 🥱

Geats is great so far and I'm also enjoying Kingohger.

My favorite KR is Build. My favorite Sentai is Shinkenger.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Diaperboy27 said:
Nice I watched all of Showa last year I was sooo tired 😩 I had to take a break for the holidays I didn’t start watching kuuga until April 28th watched 30 or so episodes over the weekend watched like five episodes a night over the course of the week until finally on May 6th I finally finished with the last three episodes, now I’m watching Agito with 10 episodes left *yawn* marathoning makes me so sleepy 🥱
Sorry im not really familiar with the show ur talking about? Is that a tokasu?

PurpleScorpion said:
Geats is great so far and I'm also enjoying Kingohger.

My favorite KR is Build. My favorite Sentai is Shinkenger.
Yesss I love Kingohger honestly I’ve never been so excited to watch a sentai since Gokaiger!

I've heard of mokusatsu but not toku satsu. I'mma look it up... 🤔

Back. Found this: "The term 'tokusatsu' is a contraction of the Japanese phrase 'tokushu satsuei', meaning 'special photography'". Which is a relief, because "satsu" by itself means "kill" or "killing".😲

Magicalgirl101 said:
Sorry im not really familiar with the show ur talking about? Is that a tokasu?
Here’s the original
Here’s the Showa era of Kamen Rider in general
I would recommend watching the original with Ichigo & nigo, then V3, X, Amazon the original not the new one, Kamen rider Stronger, Kamen rider (Skyrider), Super 1, the Showa Rider Special (ZX),But if you want something that’s not related to any of the shows before it & want the best of the best Watch Kamen Rider BLACK,& maybe Black RX(the original version of Masked Rider in America), & after that it’s basically just the Shin ZO & J movies, & apparently there was a special between ZO & J but I could never find it 🤔 that’s the Showa era watching all of this on a schedule for basically 10 episodes a week day when I had the time to grinding down the number of episodes on the weekend it took me the better part of the year to watch it all with breaks

If you want to just have a sneak peak at it just watch this compilation of Kamen rider openings from 1971 - today!

& here’s the movie openings 16:40-25:34
Here is the ZX opening

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Back