Any people meet up in the tri-state area?

prg333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just recently officially introduced myself to this group after reading the posts and stuff here for a while. Do people just post here on this site anonymously. Or do some people who have bladder problems and incontinence problems or just enjoy wearing diapers. Do people ever meet up anywhere in real in the real world ? I would think that this group would be a good way to try to meet individual people or groups of people. I doubt too many people from this or similar groups would use Facebook or another single site would to post about meeting other people who have bladder problems or just enjoy, wearing and using diapers as diaper lovers. Society is not too accepting still of people with regular disabilities. More non-acceptance for people with actual bladder problems, or people who enjoy wearing and using diapers for convenience or people who are diaper lovers.

I live in New York State, not far from New Jersey or Connecticut. So don’t know if anyone ever organizes a Meetup or gets together in a small group or meets individually. I would like to meet up with some people. Personally, preferably females, but there’s nothing wrong with making friends a guy friend I guess who may have bladder problems. But I just personally prefer to meet /communicate with a woman or a group of people to socialize with in the same community.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl1
Hi @prg333! I don't have an answer for you, but am very curious myself. I would love to meet others IRL who are dealing with the same/similar issues I am, but so far haven't been able to. I've been blessed to connect with several people on here and on other forums, and hope to someday be able to sit down with someone over coffee or a drink and commiserate, tell stories, laugh, and just know that I'm not alone in this whole thing.

Reactions: BigAl1 and chamberpot
I don't drive far anymore these days. It's hard on me with my back and neck. We went to Philly to see the in-laws last week. It's about 3 hours away. I did good on the way down. But on the way home about an hour in. My back started to kill me. I did feel safer where my in-laws live. So next time we will stay the night. And come back the next day. I like to meet folks. But only if it's not a long drive. I no longer go to shoots other then the ones at my gun clubs.

Back