Any other teachers who are also incontinent?

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm an educator and a counselor. Of course anyone with IC, it challenges their life and their work. Being diaper dependent, especially in a school environment, it can be stressful at best. But despite the challenges I surprisingly enjoy the work, my students and most other teachers. I actually have a colleague who openly tells anyone in the school that he wears diapers (prostate surgery). He laughs about the problems and everyone in the school loves him. We've had a few conversations and admitted to him that I'm incontinent. He didn't ask why or how but told me to embrace it with humor. I told him I'd prefer to stay on the down-low and he appreciates my approach. Of course I have a few students (and a few other teachers) suspect that I might be wearing a diaper but with my attitude, everyone respects what I do and how I deal with others.

Obviously there are IC people working in a business setting. But I've been looking to see who might be IC and a teacher like me.

Not a IC teacher but do work with special needs kids.
Im happy yet surprised someone didn't complain that your coworker shared personal medical info with students.

Glad to hear you're in a safe & happy setting

Back