Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’ve been around on here for a good while but I haven’t said a whole lot. My question is how many redneck/country ABDLs are there on here? I love to hunt, fish and sit around the fire while wearing my diapers. I used to ride bulls and rodeo.

sometimes I question that manly side, when looking at my diapered self in the mirror sucking on a pacifier.

Does anyone have any feelings like that?

Reactions: DiaperedCherub, Lethdale, gamefreak94 and 4 others
I'm not really from the country. But regarding the manly bit, i think it's possible to be ABDL and a man at the same time. I see myself as a man who pays the bills, holds down a job, takes care of our yard, and sometimes likes to dress up in baby/kid clothes and be a baby.

Granted, this identity took a lot of self acceptance, therapy, and time. My point is that all humans are multifacted.

• Love
Reactions: Wonderingabout, Lethdale, Nottylu and 4 others
I’m there with you on the country side. Sometimes it makes me laugh to think of how contradictory it is. I enjoy most things out doors and as well as rigging up things to make them work. It’s been a long time since I last went hunting but I do enjoy some fishing and chillin on the boat.

Reactions: BigAl2
TheGazelle said:
I’m there with you on the country side. Sometimes it makes me laugh to think of how contradictory it is. I enjoy most things out doors and as well as rigging up things to make them work. It’s been a long time since I last went hunting but I do enjoy some fishing and chillin on the boat.
Yeah I am struggling with it right now. I am trying to be comfortable with the ABDL side but than when I go enjoy my Manly side it makes me look down on my the other. I would love to find some people close to me that are in the same boat.

Reactions: Deleted member 62493, tails1234, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
I can't bring myself to hunt in a diaper. But then whenever you are in a deer stand you think "I hope I don't have to pee in the next 2-3 hours"

Reactions: Lua24, BigAl2 and (deleted member)
There’s nothing more relaxing for me than walking through the woods, fishing or sitting next to a fire diapered. I hunt from time to time, but never have done so diapered. If I do deer again next year I will probably be padded.

Reactions: Lethdale and BigAl2
I've found that living out in the country is good for being in diapers, rough clothes fit easy over incon gear, and I like being out in my truck or 4x4 and going into stores in jeans or bibs while padded feels good and comfortable.. Also country people are less nosy and respect a guys privacy more than city folks in my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lethdale, BigAl2 and (deleted member)
Definitely feel you! I am a man who is in a profession that is very masculine. I have redneck/country in my blood to the core. And I am sitting here right now in a wet Rearz Daydreamer. I don't know who I am, either.

Reactions: Lethdale, Lua24, Nottylu and 1 other person
Oh your experiencing life .
Don't look in the mirror I don't just be you.😁

Reactions: Nottylu and BigAl2
Im not ab/dl but im a outdoors person. I enjoy hunting hiking camping on the mountain. And shooting and reloading.

Reactions: DiaperedCherub and tails1234
Cammer said:
Yeah I am struggling with it right now. I am trying to be comfortable with the ABDL side but than when I go enjoy my Manly side it makes me look down on my the other. I would love to find some people close to me that are in the same boat.
Self acceptance is a long road, but it becomes easier when you realize none of the skills, interests or proclivities that make up your personality are mutually exclusive.

I used to struggle with the disconnect of being a gay dl while being almost exclusively interested in “manly” things. To this day some of my closest friends are hyper masculine straight dudes who range from special forces operators to business executives and entrepreneurs. While I haven’t felt the need to share the details of my dl side with most of them, they all know and love my partner and don’t see me any differently, so why should I? They still call me when they need a capable hand in sticky situation, help troubleshooting a problem in the shop or just someone to blast some clay pigeons with.

Reactions: Lethdale and Deleted member 73647
Just about as country as they come. I have approx 30 head cattle, farm around 480 acres of ground and own about 480 acres of grass. Grew up on a farm, and wouldn't want it another way. I enjoy hunting and farming in diapers, as well as working and welding in the shop wearing diapers.

Reactions: messydiaper, Nottylu, Deleted member 73647 and 2 others
Hey at least I know I'm not the only one I'm pretty country over here in Arizona I'm a small town Country Boy I love going out in the desert shooting guns and blowing stuff up and mag dumping into trash is my favorite pastime I also love going off-roading and I also love seeing the beautiful Arizona desert and around this time of the year it's the best time to go out and see stuff and I wear my diapers under my Wrangler jeans well at least I know that I can drink as much beer as I will not piss through my Wrangler drawers

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 73647
Cammer said:
I’ve been around on here for a good while but I haven’t said a whole lot. My question is how many redneck/country ABDLs are there on here? I love to hunt, fish and sit around the fire while wearing my diapers. I used to ride bulls and rodeo.

sometimes I question that manly side, when looking at my diapered self in the mirror sucking on a pacifier.

Personally I don't use the term country or redneck but I guess you could say I grew up that way. I hunt, fish, camp. Ect. Outdoorsman I suppose. Never lived in a big city. Never want to. I also have conflicting feelings about my ab/dl side. But I realise for me being a Marine, being a hunter, being a dad, being all that stuff, that it's really just a chance for me to renew myself and not have to have that sense of "manly" responsibility for a little bit. I don't think it makes me any less manly per say if that even matters. I can shoot fight eat good ect. And I'm a darn good dad. So these days I try not to let it concern me too much

Reactions: Lethdale and Deleted member 73647
tails1234 said:
I can't bring myself to hunt in a diaper. But then whenever you are in a deer stand you think "I hope I don't have to pee in the next 2-3 hours"
Haha I always felt this way too. Out of practicality I've done it so I don't scare deer trying to get layers off. I have a very active bladder so I always have to go. But I agree, I don't like mixing the two. Even for practicality sake. For me hunting is a very sacred thing passed from my dad and from his dad as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tails1234
Cloudhopper94 said:
Haha I always felt this way too. Out of practicality I've done it so I don't scare deer trying to get layers off. I have a very active bladder so I always have to go. But I agree, I don't like mixing the two. Even for practicality sake. For me hunting is a very sacred thing passed from my dad and from his dad as well
yeah. and also for me, If I kill something other people get called shortly after to help move, dress, and process the deer. So having a big fluffy butt during all that is not something I want.

tails1234 said:
yeah. and also for me, If I kill something other people get called shortly after to help move, dress, and process the deer. So having a big fluffy butt during all that is not something I want.
My same thoughts exactly lol. Or smelling like pee even if I take it off doesn't sound the best 😅

Reactions: tails1234
I was amongst the "roughest" guys in my area from my teens until I was hammered with a sever, debilitating chronic health issue stemming from my time in the Army in 2004. I have bench pressed 505 and did 17 reps of 1240 on a vertical leg sled (same exercise as a squat except you don't have a ridiculous amount of weight on your spine) and bulked up my just over 5' 7" frame to 232. Hell, I came out of basic training and AIT @ Ft Benning, from June through August weighing 17lbs more than I did when I got there. 214! I had to run 5 miles (minimum)/night while wearing trash bags to make myself sweat more just so I could wrestle 189 my Jr & Sr Seasons.

So yes, I often questioned my "manliness" when I'd see myself in a mirror. Only real difference here is I never used a pacifier or any other objects. Don't beat yourself up man, you are DEFINITELY "MANLY"! Anyone crazy enough to ride a fucking bull HAS TO BE a "M A N" man!

If you want someone to talk to who has been through what you're going through, hit me up. Unfortunately I have to wear these days as I'm substantially disabled with a lot of lower spinal destruction, nerve damage, severe chronic pain, a 24/7/365 chronic headache NO ONE can do ANYTHING with (and I have seen the best there is!) but I am thankful that I at least still have decent control of my bowels though with how my spine is going, I'm worried about that for the future.

CptKirk

Reactions: Lethdale, googlyeyes467, Deleted member 73647 and 1 other person
For me, I love the outdoors. Guess you could say I’m a transplanted redneck, born and raised in California been in North Carolina for 12 years. Love the outdoors here love hiking four wheeling, I have a jeep and an FJ set up for out landing. Have a Motorcycle, e-bike, and a mountain bike Have an RV for when I don’t feel like roughing it. I’ve had several water toys over The water love the mountains more importantly, love the state of mind that the Carolina mountains puts you in

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Cammer said:

I don’t really question it but it is kind of funny when you think about it. I am from Alabama but I would consider myself more of a nerd than a redneck. I work in an industrial environment as a machinist and most people would never suspect I would be into diapers.

Reactions: diaperedboyg
Back