Any other Country ABDL’s?

tails1234 said:
yeah. and also for me, If I kill something other people get called shortly after to help move, dress, and process the deer. So having a big fluffy butt during all that is not something I want.
I went a half an hour before getting into the woods and now I wish I would have wore. 😑 Ugh I hope I don't scare anything. An overactive bladder is so irritating sometimes. And coffee is it's worst enemy

Reactions: Lethdale and tails1234
I'd say I'm very much the same, though 99% DL. I've gotten to the point where I just don't care about what others may think. Being a DL helps my body regulate stress and doesn't hurt a soul so I've gotten to a place where it's just my thing. My wife knows and is supportive, but other than telling folks online who I've never met, I just do what makes me happy. Life is too short. Trust me that there are enough of us out there and that you're totally not alone. Man a gathering of folks like us would be so amazing some day.

Reactions: Lethdale, Nottylu, CptKirk and 1 other person
Yep. Country here. DL. Married a city girl. Love her. I'm still Country through and through.

Cammer said:
I’ve been around on here for a good while but I haven’t said a whole lot. My question is how many redneck/country ABDLs are there on here? I love to hunt, fish and sit around the fire while wearing my diapers. I used to ride bulls and rodeo.

sometimes I question that manly side, when looking at my diapered self in the mirror sucking on a pacifier.

Does anyone have any feelings like that?
I forgot to add though I don't hunt, I have driven deer for friends. I do shoot, quite a bit, mostly pistol (fav is my Super Redhawk .44 w/8-3/8" barrel) and I fish bass tourneys and almost exclusively for bass, always with lures. NEVER with live bait. I have a jet outboard as I live real close to the Susquehanna River above Wilkes-Barre and you're not going very far with a prop engine here! I also LOVE my ATVs, used to ride at least 20 hours/month but everyone I rode with slowly dwindled over the last 30 years to where now I have to wait until my son is home from school and I go out with him and all of his friends but boy do they all need an education on "HOW" to ride! We came across a NASTY, too-steep hill and I had to ride each and every fucking one of their quads up it, even the fuckers with the way too worn out tires as they all said "no way", including my son, who could literally throw me about 30 feet LOL. Apple didn't fall far from the tree but sure as shit grew a LOT bigger as he's a tick shy of 6'4" @ 285 and there's not much fat on that body. His arms are already the size of my calves....yet he's almost into Dental College as he has wanted to be an Orthodontist since he was 10, just as I wanted to be a mechanic since i was 10. He can't ride a quad worth a damn though LOL. Maybe it's me, being a little too fucking crazy. Riding with these guys certainly makes that look like it is the case although I'd never deny I took a ton of shots to my head in my younger years LOL.

Like I said.....you are GOOD! Like I said, send me a PM if you want to talk.

Kirk AKA CptKirk

Reactions: DiaperedCherub and Traveler
Well, I'm not much into the ab stuff, but back when i used to be in good health, i'd still had on/off ic issues, and used to be into camping/hunting/etc...Never thought about being less manly because of any IC issues, now maybe if i was wearing a sleeper out to bear hunting i'd might think this migh look odd. I think though that i've not really been into much of the mindset of being little, i like some things about that genre but that isnt to say that i really understand the mindset per se.

Now, i do live on my farm, and quite a ways out of the city, albeit it comes closer every year. but never though of myself as a redneck, but i tried the big city living (Chicago) and that wasnt for me, i missed the open space, trees and animals that i had at the family cabin as a kid, and then decided that i was going to live someplace where i have room and can relax, not having a neighbor and especially not an apartment, that is not really my style.

So, i tend to be rather varied in music, but i listen to some alan jackson through the man in black, but mostly listen to alternative rock/metal, to classical and things like coco rosie and alike, so not much in the way of to much the typical redneck as it was per se.

Now, I barely leave the property anymore, health isnt too good, and even riding in a car is tough.

But, i'm a country living type of person, and even though i have a stuffie on my bed and wear footed pajamas i dont think that in any way lessens my manlyness.

Reactions: CptKirk
I would love to hunt or fish while diapered. I haven't gone hunting in the last few years as I moved to a different province and the rules are so different here, also my wife would prefer if I did not hunt alone. So it would be great to find another dl to go hunting with in Alberta.

gamefreak94 said:
I don’t really question it but it is kind of funny when you think about it. I am from Alabama but I would consider myself more of a nerd than a redneck. I work in an industrial environment as a machinist and most people would never suspect I would be into diapers.
Count me in brotha

Reactions: gamefreak94
I'm in rural Canada, which is really sparsely populated,run a small farm and market garden. Work clothes easily hide my diapers unless I'm extremely padded, then I walk funny. Work out in barn and greenhouse often dressed up. Fishing with hip waders on is really convenient in diaper, everyone should do it. My wife doesn't like me hunting dressed in case I hurt myself, more her fear than mine.

Reactions: Lethdale
Nottylu said:
I'm in rural Canada, which is really sparsely populated,run a small farm and market garden. Work clothes easily hide my diapers unless I'm extremely padded, then I walk funny. Work out in barn and greenhouse often dressed up. Fishing with hip waders on is really convenient in diaper, everyone should do it. My wife doesn't like me hunting dressed in case I hurt myself, more her fear than mine.
I'll make you a deal...IF you live on/near a really amazing smallmouth lake and fly me up (JK) I'll go out hunting with you but I don't hunt, just shoot. I'll build the bonfire, crank the tunes and crack the beers. Can almost guarantee this will drastically lower the odds of a successful hunt, but after a number of cold beers near a blazing bonfire (chainsaw(s) ABSOLUTELY required!, Same with ATVs and chains to skid logs) and you start to "get into" my idea of "REAL" music, you won't much give a shit that the nearest animal worth shooting will be a minimum of 10 miles away from us. You will get to wear though, and there's no danger of being mauled by a big ass bear or attacked by a fucking Moose!

PS Must happen in July or August. ANYTHING below a high of 75 is arctic to my body. Hope you like the rolling Stones, Neil Young, Black Sabbath etc. etc. LOL.

CptKirk

Reactions: Lethdale, diaperedboyg and Nottylu
I am there. Most of the time, I am hunting or fishing. Deep water trolling all day long. I mostly just wear at home, and I also struggle with they dichotomy. I feel little inside and love being in my diaper, but then I walk past the mirror. At least that crazy odd look helps me understand why my girl ants nothing to do with it LOL. But I do struggle being very Alpha most of the time, and then suddenly, I want to be a little kid in a diaper trying to be good for my CG.

Reactions: tails1234
You’re not alone, but you should try to better accept yourself. It is possible to shoot a deer or drive a tractor while wearing a wet diaper- ask me how I know lol

Cammer said:
I’ve been around on here for a good while but I haven’t said a whole lot. My question is how many redneck/country ABDLs are there on here? I love to hunt, fish and sit around the fire while wearing my diapers. I used to ride bulls and rodeo.

sometimes I question that manly side, when looking at my diapered self in the mirror sucking on a pacifier.

@Cammer I tried sending you a PM but can't for some reason. How are you doing with the war inside your head? Any of this help?

CptKirk

I've always lived in a rural part of the country. I like going hunting and fishing and especially driving my side x side around the woods diapered. Winter time is fun to just wear a diaper under my ski pants and drive around the trails for hours.

Reactions: Nottylu
Nottylu said:
By the way...have to try chest waders! When the water pressure forces the diaper up against you, the feeling is tremendous! I learned this years ago way back when I had perfect health but now that I am U-IC and have to wear, I can't say I dislike the occurrence every single time I get the opportunity to wade a cold water stream or river. Biggest problem today for me is my back is beyond a train wreck and my right leg can give out at ANY instant, with my only warning being "lightning bolts" of PAIN (think of electrocuting right across your belt line...similar sensation except there's no "pulsations", just a SHARP, lightning-bolt type PAIN) and the INSTANT I feel that pain, my right leg is out. Trying to fish with a cane while wading is damn near impossible so I have to stand somewhere I can lean against a tree, the bank etc. or else risk going swimming and being my body outright HATES getting cold (especially quickly!)I have to be ULTRA CAREFUL wading these days and generally only do so when it is warm to hot out, water is warm and waders not necessary. I went cold water fishing in my chest waders 2x last year and man what a fucking ordeal. I have to use my cane while wading to a location where I can rest against a sunken tree, find an overhanging tree, somewhere to stow my cane and fishing bag and then CAREFULLY cast, set the hook etc. Being almost exclusively a diehard bass fisherman (exclusively with lures) my hook set has sent 3lb bass flying 10' over my head while in a boat! IF I tried to do that while wading, it's about as good a guarantee that exists that I'm going down and swimming. Fortunately I have experience with waders filled with water and swimming as I've always been just this side of insane when it comes to enjoying myself and I've lived to learn what to do when that stuff happens. Only issue is I've never had it happen in cold water since I got sick and IF my body reacts as it often does, I'm dead as my body simply goes into "lock-up" mode and the pain is INDESCRIBABLE!

Still, IF I died while fishing, I'd die happy.

CptKirk

Reactions: Dldlns2, Lethdale and Nottylu
CptKirk said:
By the way...have to try chest waders! When the water pressure forces the diaper up against you, the feeling is tremendous! I learned this years ago way back when I had perfect health but now that I am U-IC and have to wear, I can't say I dislike the occurrence every single time I get the opportunity to wade a cold water stream or river. Biggest problem today for me is my back is beyond a train wreck and my right leg can give out at ANY instant, with my only warning being "lightning bolts" of PAIN (think of electrocuting right across your belt line...similar sensation except there's no "pulsations", just a SHARP, lightning-bolt type PAIN) and the INSTANT I feel that pain, my right leg is out. Trying to fish with a cane while wading is damn near impossible so I have to stand somewhere I can lean against a tree, the bank etc. or else risk going swimming and being my body outright HATES getting cold (especially quickly!)I have to be ULTRA CAREFUL wading these days and generally only do so when it is warm to hot out, water is warm and waders not necessary. I went cold water fishing in my chest waders 2x last year and man what a fucking ordeal. I have to use my cane while wading to a location where I can rest against a sunken tree, find an overhanging tree, somewhere to stow my cane and fishing bag and then CAREFULLY cast, set the hook etc. Being almost exclusively a diehard bass fisherman (exclusively with lures) my hook set has sent 3lb bass flying 10' over my head while in a boat! IF I tried to do that while wading, it's about as good a guarantee that exists that I'm going down and swimming. Fortunately I have experience with waders filled with water and swimming as I've always been just this side of insane when it comes to enjoying myself and I've lived to learn what to do when that stuff happens. Only issue is I've never had it happen in cold water since I got sick and IF my body reacts as it often does, I'm dead as my body simply goes into "lock-up" mode and the pain is INDESCRIBABLE!

Still, IF I died while fishing, I'd die happy.

CptKirk
Sorry to hear your issues, guess you're a boat fisherman now where you can sit and relax. Hard for me to diaper on boat, very public boat launch.

CptKirk said:
I was amongst the "roughest" guys in my area from my teens until I was hammered with a sever, debilitating chronic health issue stemming from my time in the Army in 2004. I have bench pressed 505 and did 17 reps of 1240 on a vertical leg sled (same exercise as a squat except you don't have a ridiculous amount of weight on your spine) and bulked up my just over 5' 7" frame to 232. Hell, I came out of basic training and AIT @ Ft Benning, from June through August weighing 17lbs more than I did when I got there. 214! I had to run 5 miles (minimum)/night while wearing trash bags to make myself sweat more just so I could wrestle 189 my Jr & Sr Seasons.

So yes, I often questioned my "manliness" when I'd see myself in a mirror. Only real difference here is I never used a pacifier or any other objects. Don't beat yourself up man, you are DEFINITELY "MANLY"! Anyone crazy enough to ride a fucking bull HAS TO BE a "M A N" man!

If you want someone to talk to who has been through what you're going through, hit me up. Unfortunately I have to wear these days as I'm substantially disabled with a lot of lower spinal destruction, nerve damage, severe chronic pain, a 24/7/365 chronic headache NO ONE can do ANYTHING with (and I have seen the best there is!) but I am thankful that I at least still have decent control of my bowels though with how my spine is going, I'm worried about that for the future.

CptKirk
Spoken like a man. 😃👍❤️

• Love
Deleted member 62493 said:
Personally I don't use the term country or redneck but I guess you could say I grew up that way. I hunt, fish, camp. Ect. Outdoorsman I suppose. Never lived in a big city. Never want to. I also have conflicting feelings about my ab/dl side. But I realise for me being a Marine, being a hunter, being a dad, being all that stuff, that it's really just a chance for me to renew myself and not have to have that sense of "manly" responsibility for a little bit. I don't think it makes me any less manly per say if that even matters. I can shoot fight eat good ect. And I'm a darn good dad. So these days I try not to let it concern me too much
You sound pretty 'manly' to me, sir.

Deleted member 62493 said:
Personally I don't use the term country or redneck but I guess you could say I grew up that way. I hunt, fish, camp. Ect. Outdoorsman I suppose. Never lived in a big city. Never want to. I also have conflicting feelings about my ab/dl side. But I realise for me being a Marine, being a hunter, being a dad, being all that stuff, that it's really just a chance for me to renew myself and not have to have that sense of "manly" responsibility for a little bit. I don't think it makes me any less manly per say if that even matters. I can shoot fight eat good ect. And I'm a darn good dad. So these days I try not to let it concern me too much

Dldlns2 said:
I've always lived in a rural part of the country. I like going hunting and fishing and especially driving my side x side around the woods diapered. Winter time is fun to just wear a diaper under my ski pants and drive around the trails for hours.
Side by sides are too restrictive where you can fit them! I'll stick to my little ATVs! I don't even like the newer ATV's due to the tremendous size. My favorite bike is my profile pic, a 2001 Wolverine full time 4x4. I opened up the cylinder head porting on the intake and exhaust side and went with a moderate camshaft, stiffer valve springs but kept the OE exhaust as I hate riding something that's LOUD. Besides, LOUD bikes are easy prey for police when you're eluding them LOL. I've had cops pass within 50' of me (on ATVs) and never know I was watching their every move, ready to trounce the throttle had I been spotted as i can generally outride most so long as I know the area really well and the "hidden" trails that are rarely run on and I can run them in 5th gear wide open which on my Wolvy is just over 50mph. I am looking for another 2wd "racer" as they're much more nimble and quicker. Best thing about the "smaller" machines is a much lower center of gravity, allowing for far higher speeds on tight turns, tight trails etc. as there's a much lower risk of rolling the machine, which at high speed is a good way to wind up paralyzed for life, if not dead.

PS...It has been YEARS since I have had to "elude" the police and I wouldn't recommend it. Way back when I did that, it was a misdemeanor. Today it is much worse and you WILL be punished severely when you're caught! Still...my PA required license plates all "fell off" years ago and none of my machines (I have 4 at the moment and I might be picking up a 5th as a moron cooked his 660 raptor and I might be able to buy it for the cost of me donating the labor to fix his truck) though I'm too old for a 660 raptor. I'd most likely sell it as soon as I rebuild it and look for a CLEAN 300 or 400 EX. Hell, make that a Honda 300 EX as they have more than enough power to carry me as fast as I want to go and they too are low to the ground and NIMBLE!

My only 2wd machine today is an 88 Suzuki 230 and that's one hell of a machine for skidding logs with the low range engaged, but it isn't going to outrun ANYTHING. It MAYBE peaks in the high 35 mph range but insofar as a utility machine is concerned, I'll NEVER sell that thing. I have tires on the rear that will damn near climb a tree and it's light enough that IF I ever got it stuck I simply get off, pick up the back, move it a foot or 2 sideways and I'm out again. Try doing that with a side by side LOL!

My other issue with side by sides besides the cost to buy is the cost to own as MAN are they HIGH MAINTENANCE! I've been a lifelong professional auto/truck/equipment/outboard/small engine and motorcycle/ATV mechanic and every single side by side I work on costs 5x what it costs to fix just about everything else! I just had to pretty much make a complete new wiring harness for a Polaris side by side as it was overheating due to the fan failing to come on. This guy took it to a cycle shop who sold him a new head gasket! The problem was every single connection was corroded to death and this machine is garage kept! New harnesses were gold plated so I simply rewired it using GM weatherpack connectors and generic relays and once again it works like it is supposed to. They're fun when you have wide open spaces but where I am, the average trail is barely 2' wide.

Oh well....enjoy your riding! i wish to GOD I still had friends that rode as we used to ride ALL OF THE TIME. Today, my machines are lucky if they're started more than once a month except my Arctic cat as that's up my dad's, has a plow and he uses it all of the time for everything.

Take care!
CptKirk

Reactions: Dldlns2
Cammer said:

I'm a British country dweller.
I'm not into the baby thing.. I just want to stay dry....but all of us are, by wearing our diapers, taking care of an issue.
And that's 'manly' enough, isn't it? ❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 73647
That's me! Work construction. Wake up every morning. Throw on cowboy boots. Love to fish. Love to be outdoors. Smoking and joking and drinking beer with the guys. Definitely all man.

Buuuuuuut definitely baby too. Ain't no way I would change that part of me. I can feel like the manliest man all day. And have no issues coming home. Taping on a super thick diaper. Throwing on a dino onesie. Slipping a paci in my mouth. Watching cartoons and cuddling my stuffie. Just to wake up. Put on my big boy clothes and act like I'm just like everyone else

Back