Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Any other ab struggle with weight?

LittleAndAlone said:
I was doing cycle classes 2 and 3 times a week at the gym for a while and they started permanently canceling all the afternoon and evening classes and the 3 closest locations to me. To where there are only two left at bad times for me. And one of those always has subs or cancelations and I suspect it will be dropped soon too. Pissing me off.

Back when I was training for Tough Mudder I was doing 2 back to back spin classes 530-630 immediately followed by 645-745 like Tues, Wed, Thur. 700 kcal and 20+ km each session with brief high intensity intervals over 700 watts.

There was a guy I heard people talking about saying hes hard dont go to his class, so I specifically went. 🤣 And stayed. Dude who did that time slot was a notorious hard-core real outdoor cyclist, the ones you see in spandex, with multiple 100 mile and Death Rides to his name. Man I miss that dude and those classes. Good times. That old gym location I went to closed up long ago shortly after I moved out of town and now that I WFH and moved back I can't find him anywhere.

If only I stuck to it. Got complacent after completing two Tough Mudders and started eating pizza and junk again. Ugh.

I don't think I can do real cycling. People drive around too aggresssive and competitive with something to prove to where I don't even want to share roads with them in a car much less a bicycle. ☠️
Yeah, I only bike on our bike/walking path. It's a nice ride but I'm constantly saying "on your left" which gets tiring for me and probably the walkers. There used to be an elderly lady who would walk her dog which was on a leash. The problem was that she was walking on one side of the path with the dog on the other, the leash stretched across the path. I would have to stop and wait for her to get her dog on her side, and probably like you, I'm cleated into my pedals.

It was good exercise and I'll probably get out on the path again now that the weather is warmer.

j8808 said:
I’m trying to get back to my original weight.
8lb 6oz.

Nah. I think that 40 pounds would better. But then I would need to be 3 feet 4 inches tall, albeit as a proportionate pituitary dwarf. And then I could wear 4 year old size clothes and shoes. That's a long way from 174 pounds!!

- longallsboy

No more so than non ABs

Back