Any other AB/DLs in Alaska?

DLSnow said:
I live in Wasilla
do you still live in wasilla, if so i will start bringing a wooden mushroom to the coffee shop, i am kind of leary about my identity, but it is lonely, not knowing any others like me, for a long time i felt ashamed, and would go through the binge and purge cycle, but i am through that now.

North Pole

I am wondering about the furry comunity does anyone know what percentage is abdl., i always wanted to meet others ,but w as to afraid to show my real identity., after benging and purging i finally learned to accept myself the way i am

Years ago I used to buy diapers from Abu but their diapers always leaked,have they fixed that, or do they still leak

Is anyone aware that to buy one bag of critter caboose on Amazon is 69 dollars , and to buy a case from rearz their warehouse is 84 dollars ,

By chance are there any empath, or energy healing abdls here

Viewitfuldude said:
Aw darn that’s okay though
are you still here, if so, i would like to meet you, , i usually go to kaladi brothers in the morning around 830 or nine, i work at night and i usually sit in the cushing chair on the left as you walk in

DLSnow said:
I live in Wasilla
i usually sit in th e cushin chair on the left as you walk in i work nights and i go there around 8 or 9 in the morning,

I live in Anchorage Alaska

Nighttimediapers said:
I live in Anchorage Alaska
Welcome to the club! The ADISC club that is. I frequently travel to Alaska. It's my favorite place in the world. Are you in the fishing industry?

Antientmariner said:
Welcome to the club! The ADISC club that is. I frequently travel to Alaska. It's my favorite place in the world. Are you in the fishing industry?
No, I'm not in the fishing industry. I work in Hydroponics Farm/ indoor farming that delivers lettuce and herbs to stores year around.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Back