Any new favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeyebfp

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone tried a new brand that became a new favorite? Please share!

Tried a few recently because I decided to gamble on a random mixed sample pack thing, I found the MyDiaper Sexy to be really good, one of the best of the pack, That and the Tykables overnight, Found the fit on both of them to be really snug.

I recently tried Tykables overnight and love them. Going to try some bambino since they had a Memorial Day sale.

I've switched brands several times over the last few years trying to find the ideal "wear to work" diaper. Sometimes I'd change and find something that worked a little better or cost less, and other times I was forced to change because what I was using became unavailable. Recently I changed to Tykables Little Builders and those are total winners. A lot of people seem to agree they're a great daywear diaper. They're comfortable and inexpensive while having a great balance of the right thickness and capacity for active wear under work clothes.

Glad you found a new product! I am going to be trying Bambino for the first time in the next few days. I have heard a lot of good and bad so I am slightly nervous.

A year ago the ABU Space was my favorite. Then I discovered the Rearz Rebel, and it became my favorite. Now it's the Tykables Overnights.

I really want to get excited about trying new brands but it can get expensive! Any tips for this? I haven’t tried sample packs, usually due to really high shipping. Maybe y’all can help a girl out with suggestions? I am also very between sizes in a lot of brands ���� so I would love to try some in different sizes. I have been ordering lots of crinklz from north shore and love them but wish the tapes were a bit sturdier. I have to where a cover or onesie for sure at night cause I wiggle around a lot.

Sample packs are good but the shipping cost can get a little stupid. Honestly, sample packs have been the best when deciding sizes. Diaperdrawer.com has fun packs that has large and medium in one sample so that may help.

Bratfina said:
I really want to get excited about trying new brands but it can get expensive! Any tips for this? I haven’t tried sample packs, usually due to really high shipping. Maybe y’all can help a girl out with suggestions? I am also very between sizes in a lot of brands so I would love to try some in different sizes. I have been ordering lots of crinklz from north shore and love them but wish the tapes were a bit sturdier. I have to where a cover or onesie for sure at night cause I wiggle around a lot.

There's a lot to choose from. The two least expensive options for sampling are to order a mix from a retailer that has a variety (like Rearz, Tykables, or ABUniverse) or order from an outlet that specializes in samples and has a large variety. (like Diaper Conneseur or ABDLShop)

Your best value would probably be a mixed case from Tykables, as they allow you to specify each of the 8 bags in the case. ABUniverse also has mixed case options but they don't allow for as much variety. (but you can call them and make special requests) Although you don't get as much variety in your case from ABU, they have more to CHOOSE from.

Diaper Conneseur is probably your best sampler for smaller quantities like if you only want to try 2pc of each type. You'll end up paying about the same or a little less for a sampler of maybe 10-12 kinds which will get you a wider variety but a lot fewer diapers overall, or you could pay half that and get a half dozen samples. I suppose it comes down to how much you want to spend and how much you can store.

My personal advice on samples is to get at least a bag to try. Two (or especially ONE) diaper isn't really enough to decide if you want to get a lot of something. Get a mixed case from ABU or Tykables.

My new daytime nappy which i'm very fond of is the Drylife Super Slip, it's great as they are cheap and I love the crinkle and feel.

I've also recently tried NRU new Little Rascals, these feel great on and they hold a lot, very much on par with Rearz safaris, definitely my favorite playtime and nighttime nappy at the moment.

Crinklesounds said:
My new daytime nappy which i'm very fond of is the Drylife Super Slip, it's great as they are cheap and I love the crinkle and feel.

I've also recently tried NRU new Little Rascals, these feel great on and they hold a lot, very much on par with Rearz safaris, definitely my favorite playtime and nighttime nappy at the moment.

Oh interesting.... those have the exact same color pallet and art style as the Rearz Little Monsters... funny I never noticed that before!

little rascals sm.jpg
lil_monsters_1_diaper__29293.1524278110.jpg

Hi Bambinod, Yeah these a very much like a Rearz nappy, I said on a previous thread that I put one against a safari and they were almost like for like, apart from the design, but the good thing, well for us brits, is they are bit cheaper than the rearz.

I recommend them.

i am incon myself and steped out and tried a printed diaper for the first time and found the crinklz to be a good choice for me and at 15 diapers a pack the price is not to bad also i deal with northshore for my everyday diapers and can also get crinklz threw them also

I just got a case of Crinklz Astronaut. They're pretty damn good. ABU Space has been my favorite, but these Astronauts are pretty high on the list now. I'm going on 5 hours with a booster and it still feels like it's got a ways to go.

bambinod said:
There's a lot to choose from. The two least expensive options for sampling are to order a mix from a retailer that has a variety (like Rearz, Tykables, or ABUniverse) or order from an outlet that specializes in samples and has a large variety. (like Diaper Conneseur or ABDLShop)

Your best value would probably be a mixed case from Tykables, as they allow you to specify each of the 8 bags in the case. ABUniverse also has mixed case options but they don't allow for as much variety. (but you can call them and make special requests) Although you don't get as much variety in your case from ABU, they have more to CHOOSE from.

Diaper Conneseur is probably your best sampler for smaller quantities like if you only want to try 2pc of each type. You'll end up paying about the same or a little less for a sampler of maybe 10-12 kinds which will get you a wider variety but a lot fewer diapers overall, or you could pay half that and get a half dozen samples. I suppose it comes down to how much you want to spend and how much you can store.

My personal advice on samples is to get at least a bag to try. Two (or especially ONE) diaper isn't really enough to decide if you want to get a lot of something. Get a mixed case from ABU or Tykables.

Wow! Thank you! And I think you summed it up at the end for me. I really can’t decide in one or two diapers! I think I will try a mixed case next time. Thank you!

bambinod said:

Wow! Thank you! And I think you summed it up at the end for me. I really can’t decide in one or two diapers! I think I will try a mixed case next time. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back