Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

Just like diapers and some of the feelings attached to them. I'm not identified as AB and have no interest in baby stuff.

Last edited:
I very much started out as a diapers only (no baby tendencies) person. In fact all the "little" stuff kind of was uninteresting to me. Over the years, I've sort of expanded my horizons however.

I'm just a diaper lover. Although I would enjoy being changed or forced to wear on occasion.

Reactions: WhiteYfronts
I just wear diapers because it is comforting. I had a black onsie, but my wife made me throw it away. I had it purely for it functionality though and not to regress. Have had a few binkies, but i was just experimenting. I tried to be an adult baby, but it just wasn't for me.

Right here🙋‍♂️ I dont like acting like a baby or anything, I just like wearing pullups, that's all occasionally using them but not often because of the cleanup. I'd love to chat with someone who's into it too if you want?

Reactions: WhiteYfronts and RedPandaDL
WhiteYfronts said:
I just love wearing and using my nappy .
Not a baby or anything else .
I’m totally new to all this and want to meet other lads /girls who like nappy’s
Merseyside Wirral area
I bet I’m the only one
Even if no one responds (hopefully someone will?), you might be quite surprised, that even in very small towns, there will be other nappy people (because they like them or they have to), but they may not be aware of these information/connection sites, to answer you back?

Fluffybottoms said:
I just wear diapers because it is comforting. I had a black onsie, but my wife made me throw it away. I had it purely for it functionality though and not to regress. Have had a few binkies, but i was just experimenting. I tried to be an adult baby, but it just wasn't for me.
"but my wife made me throw it away" That wasn't very nice of her!! She may also have a few things, she likes to wear, that you don't like fair is fair-she should have let you keep it, without any arguments.

Use them for security, cuz I have to pee a lot more then most. But I all around just like them for their comfort. Other then being a bit childish I have no AB feelings.

Drynites1170 said:
Right here🙋‍♂️ I dont like acting like a baby or anything, I just like wearing pullups, that's all occasionally using them but not often because of the cleanup. I'd love to chat with someone who's into it too if you want?
I wear drynites teenage boy pull-ups
I don’t do baby stuff
I just like to wear a nappy pull-up .
I wud love to chat with you about what I like an what you like doing if u like 😃
I know what u mean about the clean up .
It’s well worth it tho ,isn’t it 😀
Bigger the better 🤣

Bellybag58 said:
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting a good nights sleep
  2. Doing things/chores around the apartment.
  3. Running errands.
  4. Visiting family or friends.
  5. Going to work.
  6. Relaxing without having to worry.
  7. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?
Yes I am a DL I love doing all those things minus #4 I tried to tell a friend one time and he just laughed and made fun of me so....

I am a DL

Annalise said:
I'm just a diaper lover. Although I would enjoy being changed or forced to wear on occasion.
That sounds cool
I’ve never done anything like that .
The thought of being changed is nice .
After a bad motorbike accident I wore diapers in hospital
But I felt totally humiliated that time to begin with .
So embarrassed

I am a DL . I identify as a DL only, I like to wet my pants (diaper or no diaper). However- since I joined adisc I've done some experimenting and have discovered there are 1 or 2 things I like. For example - this past week I've enjoyed drinking from a bottle. I never considered a bottle before I joined adisc. (I hadn't even thought about it). But wetting my pants on purpose I've done for a long time.

Drynites1170 said:
ill chat with you. 26F

wettingagain said:
I am a DL . I identify as a DL only, I like to wet my pants (diaper or no diaper). However- since I joined adisc I've done some experimenting and have discovered there are 1 or 2 things I like. For example - this past week I've enjoyed drinking from a bottle. I never considered a bottle before I joined adisc. (I hadn't even thought about it). But wetting my pants on purpose I've done for a long time.
Thats exactly how I started. I liked wetting my pants but when I was a teen living with my parents that was hard to do. So I tried the diapers

Reactions: wettingagain
I'm a DL. The only things AB that I have are printed diapers and baby diapers/pullups. Other than that I have a onesie for practical reasons and it's a plain black one.

I never had a desire to act as a baby, or having a pacifier, bottle or baby clothes.

Drynites1170 said:
I'd love to chat, are you from the uk?
No; United States sadly

dearmaria94 said:
No; United States sadly
Even still itll be nice to have a friend into the same thing, is it possible to dm on here?

I don't have a little side at all. Just enjoy diapers.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Pamperzonly, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Back