Any good DL info sites?

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are there any good DL websites that would help explain what it is to my SO, that she can research on her own? I want her to listen to a few episodes of Dream a Little, but I can't seem to find any sites that focus on just the DL side of things. They all include the AB side as well, and that's the part that makes her most uncomfortable. She's accepting of me being a DL, I'm just wondering if there's any good info sites out there. I can't seem to find anything other than weird news articles or ABDL stuff. And I certainly don't want to show here the gross, extreme stuff.

Thanks in advance :)

Here is a blog that kind of delves into the descriptions that, for me at least, best explain these desires. It was the blog I found when I first started researching about why I liked diapers, and it was the one that made the most sense to me after reading all those, like you said, weird articles and other stuff that was more on the fetish side and not the emotional side where my desires come from. There are other posts on this blog that you can find that delve into what being an AB is to a certain degree and how it differentiates from being a DL. If you want me to find you any of them so you don't have to deep dive into this blog's archives (they are all about 8-10 years old), I'd be happy to look them up as I already remember their titles. I hope this helps you in your explanation with your SO. Best of luck!

- Lightstreak

https://www.adriansurley.com/understanding-diaper-lovers/

Reactions: TigerDL and Lumos
I just read thru the following linked site. It is geared toward explaining to the DL how to get past feelings of guilt and shame; but, I believe it would also be a good start for a SO to learn what a DL experiences and why they are a DL.

Reactions: TigerDL and Lumos
Thanks @Peesalot and @Lightstreak2553 these are excellent resources! Exactly what I was looking for. I’m saving these for sure! Thanks for your time 👍😊

Reactions: TigerDL, Lightstreak2553 and Peesalot
Back