Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I’m about to make a relatively large order with them as they have some adorable overalls (I LOVE OVERALLS!)

Just wondering before pulling the trigger if anyone has had any experience as the website looks a bit unprofessional.

Which I honestly don’t mind so long as I get the goods as described.

If anyone has any other places I might find overalls please let me know as I can’t get enough of them!

Reactions: medfet878
Forums just dead?

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
I have bought from them several times. Definitely a trust worthy vendor.

Reactions: Angelapinks and LittleRascal
They are trustworthy. I've bought from them several times and a few even in person since they have vended at capcon. Owners are nice. Some things seem to have gone down in quality over the years, but still worth the price for niche clothing.

Great store. Great people. Real ma and pa type is all. The corduroy runs small is the only thing but their other clothes seem to be fine.

• Thinking
It’s been 2 days now since I’ve ordered, no dispatch email or reply email to be fair they probably don’t work weekends.

I’m really not stressing just giving an update if I don’t see anything by Friday I’ll start a minor stress.

Reactions: Angelapinks
LittleMonsterUK said:
It’s been 2 days now since I’ve ordered, no dispatch email or reply email to be fair they probably don’t work weekends.

I’m really not stressing just giving an update if I don’t see anything by Friday I’ll start a minor stress.
You will be fine, I have several items from them and they are better than expected. As you said their web site is a masterpiece of old coding but in a way I quite like it!

I would say 75% of my clothes are from there. I have ordered from them many, many times. The biggest problem I have ever run into is the website saying they have something in stock when they in fact do not. They have a brick and mortar store in PA and I think they sell online as well as in store off the same inventory and don't update it quickly enough. But the quality is fantastic, stretchy and really comfortable. I'm not too far from them so even though it can take them a few days to ship, the shipping is still fast.

My biggest piece of advice is make sure to look at the measurements. Most of the stuff is made out of really soft and stretchy material but some is not and has very specific measurements.

Reactions: LittleRascal
I'd say like about 3/4 of my Little gear is from them.

Reactions: LittleRascal
What’s the quality of the clothing like?

Also it was dispatched yesterday :)

I'm a thiccboi, and like the fabric they use for most of their onesies. It stretches and fits right.
I have some onesies and items from other places I like, and my Lil Kink items are the ones I wear more.

I’m very much looking forward to these sailboat overalls it’s a shame they didn’t offer much more in terms of overalls/shortalls.

Attachments

• 9E9BAC95-185C-4F00-AA60-12A641F35CA1.jpeg
    9E9BAC95-185C-4F00-AA60-12A641F35CA1.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back