Any DLs who like printed diapers?

Always liked diapers with a babyish graphics. Really more on the DL side of the spectrum, though, but I wouldn't have them any other way.

Yep, i do

Yep, prints are a plus. I’m not into regression, but plain white is buzzkill to me.

Ohhh definitely! I prefer certain cute prints, like dinos, dragons, the sorts~

bigtoddler96 said:
This question is for diaper lovers only, not adult babies. I’m not that interested in babyish stuff, but I still like to wear printed ABDL diapers. If you’re just a diaper lover (meaning you only wear diapers for fun), do you still like printed diapers?
Yea. I like the Crinklz versions of diapers and the ABU Space diapers. They're very cool looking and not babyish. I tried the SDK but the printed designs are too babyish for me. I wish they'd make a SDK version with cool space theme designs.

I do not have access to printed diapers where I live, but I would like to try.
Would be nice to ge away from the medcal look.

I used to only like megamax because I thought medical diapers held more, but then someone told me about tykables and I will never go back! Mostly because they have Velcro and absorb like a MM.

I’d buy more Megamax (or something similar) if they had Velcro tabs too. I just like being able to take it off to poop and readjust as many times as I want. And megamax and tykables little rawrs/galactic are comparable in absorbency.

My one complaint is that I can sit in a megamax and go, but sometimes if I sit funny in a tykables it leaks out the side.

Last edited:
I'm more DL than an AB but as a DL I love printed diapers I think they are just adorable

Abu Diaper

What do you mean by "printed"?

Seafox123 said:
What do you mean by "printed"?
Diapers with designs on them. Not solid color diapers.

Reactions: Killerpanda3
jamiejamie said:
Diapers with designs on them. Not solid color diapers.
Then yeah I love them lol

Reactions: jamiejamie
I like making my own prints on labels. They're pretty cool looking, and definitely not baby designs. Some of them I printed include Star Wars, The Simpsons, Arthur(PBS Kids), and Animaniacs.

Last edited:
yes. print one are more babylike vs medical one

I dont really show anyone other than my partner and they find some of them funny and cute, although they want to draw on plain ones. I don't seen anything against them, normally they're much better quality so its win win

When I first got into adult diapers, no, I did not have any interest in printed ABDL diapers. After several years, white medical diapers are all more or less the same aesthetically. My first printed ABDL diaper was the ABU Space and it piqued my interest. Not enough to go buy packs of ABDL diapers, but enough to keep looking.

Since then I have tried many ABU, Bambino and DC diapers. I prefer ones that are similar in appearance to vintage Pampers like the SDK. Just bought a pack of the new Little For Big Vintage Diapers, they look fantastic.

They’re cuter tho

I've never had printed diapers but I'm eager to try them once I get the money to get some for sure!

12srepaid said:
I like making my own prints on labels. They're pretty cool looking, and definitely not baby designs. Some of them I printed include Star Wars, The Simpsons, Arthur(PBS Kids), and Animaniacs.
Yea, I used to print out designs from wallpaper border online to make front wasitbands using packing tape as landing zones.

I love printed diaper

Back