Any Diapered Musicians

I took piano lessons for 3 years, never practiced, hated it, can still play Swanny River my recital piece in 4th grade, wished I had kept going. Received a red F in music in the 6th grade and for 12 years now have been singing almost every Sunday,(contemporary group), and in a southern gospel quartet for 16 years' and choir every 3rd Sunday. LOVE MUSIC, not very good but get asked to sing a lot, (I think they must all be hard of hearing).......

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
Yes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: nectar0001
I was a Touring DJ for a while. Still love to produce EDM & add in playing styles from my classical music days as a kid.

I play piano by ear...I played for a yearly car show for a while; they had an old beater piano in one of the display areas...ended up doing that for several years. I've played at pizza places that had a piano, and once on a river cruise I played for half an hour or so.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and dogboy
I'm a professional musician (classical), I play the harp :)

Reactions: dogboy
I am a drummer and always will be

Yes, I’m a singer - frontman in a part time rock band - most of what we play is a mix of 80’s punk and new wave (Ramones, The Buzzcocks), and classic 2000’s rock (Arctic Monkeys, The White Stripes).

I started playing with a couple of guys locally after lockdown, wanting to prove at least to myself that I could still be a rock singer, despite being disabled, incontinent and needing a wheelchair or sticks to get around. We’re not exactly famous but we’ve recorded our first EP locally.

Outside of this I also play a bit of piano and accordion in my spare time, just for a bit of fun.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: dogboy and gobphus
Yeah - guitar player / singer-songwriter and also play drums / bass…played in a few bands semi-pro…did a few little tours up and down the UK…now retired for the most part but still create occasionally. Love music!

Guitars, mando, bass & keys. Used to play french horn & trombone.

I play bass in little cover bands here in the Bay. Nothing professional, but it's hella fun!

Back