Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Any Alternatives to Mommy Madeline in Chicago?

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Unfortunately Mommy Madeline is busy when I am able to schedule time. I was wondering if anyone knew of other Chicago mommy services?

I saw Chicago Illusions online but heard they are really just that-an illusion, and that they are not worth the price.

Thank you!

googlyeyes467 said:
Unfortunately Mommy Madeline is busy when I am able to schedule time. I was wondering if anyone knew of other Chicago mommy services?

I saw Chicago Illusions online but heard they are really just that-an illusion, and that they are not worth the price.

Thank you!
I just want to report that the service listed above has either been taken over by somebody or something is way off. A scheduled visit was terminated the day of and no money was refunded. A substantial investment was lost. A dream was shattered.

That’s awful! Are you talking about Mommy Madeline or Chicago Illusions? A scam?

Reactions: Little1
BabyNancy said:
That’s awful! Are you talking about Mommy Madeline or Chicago Illusions? A scam?
Mommy Madeline

Wow! Too bad! I know she’s been around for a long time. Wonder if others have been ripped off by her?

• Wow
Reactions: PatrickDL
Yea it has become a scam. The same thing happened to me where she canceled the day before. I didn't lose much money at all but i was really surprised.

Back