Anxiety and diapers

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lately I've been having anxiety and have been wearing my diapers much more then usual. I have asperger's so I find them as my security blanket especially when I soak them I feel so much better when I wet my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Lumos, MegaLugia and 7 others
Tori94 said:
Lately I've been having anxiety and have been wearing my diapers much more then usual. I have asperger's so I find them as my security blanket especially when I soak them I feel so much better when I wet my diapers.
Diapers greatly help reducing anxiety and stress caused by today's adulthood responsabilities.

For many of us they're the ultimate stress relief.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, MegaLugia, Blekyss and 3 others
Diapers are such an amazing thing that help alot of people deal with anxiety, agreed, wet diapers are very comfortable and reassuring.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, MegaLugia, Blekyss and 3 others
All I know is this.
When I'm denied diapers for an overly extended amount of time I feel anxious stressed and my anxiety and stress only increase the longer I'm denied. Situations that are already stressful seem 10X stressful. When I'm feeling anxious or stressed, diapering up melts that away. I'm a much calmer person when diapered. As soon as I tape the diaper on the anxiety and stress just melts away.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Blekyss, Davvyboy and 2 others
Jorelaxed said:
Diapers are such an amazing thing that help alot of people deal with anxiety, agreed, wet diapers are very comfortable and reassuring.
(y)

Reactions: MegaLugia and Davvyboy
Tori94 said:
I also have asperges and I find comfort for wearing terries and plastic pants and a massive release of anxiety when I suck my dummy and cuddly my parrot........and I wet my pants and its ok....love it safe place

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Blekyss, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Tori94 said:
Nappies are an incredible help with anxiety, stress and depression.
We all need that help from time to time.
Thank goodness we have this wonderful coping mechanism.
Not the easiest of things to come to terms with, wearing nappies.
However we are blessed really 😊😊😊

Reactions: MegaLugia and Deleted member 56273
Nowididit said:
All I know is this.
When I'm denied diapers for an overly extended amount of time I feel anxious stressed and my anxiety and stress only increase the longer I'm denied. Situations that are already stressful seem 10X stressful. When I'm feeling anxious or stressed, diapering up melts that away. I'm a much calmer person when diapered. As soon as I tape the diaper on the anxiety and stress just melts away.
Couldn’t agree more 🙂

terrynappi said:
I also have asperges and I find comfort for wearing terries and plastic pants and a massive release of anxiety when I suck my dummy and cuddly my parrot........and I wet my pants and its ok....love it safe place
We're in the same dreamboat.

Reactions: Davvyboy
:)

My anxiety levels would spike hard if i couldnt diaper up.

Yes!! I am more and more needing to wear diapers for need but tied into that is anxiety about wetting myself so wearing diapers helps so so much. I've gone from barely wearing 10 years ago to now almost 24/7 for a variety of reasons. But like many on here I am much more comfortable in my life and body when I have a diaper on.

I get anxiety from a number of things, and yes I enjoy diapers (despite them being a requirement to keep my pants/bed dry), but I have noticed that I actually get anxiety from *having* to wear them in some situations. For instance, my bladder was acting up yesterday and I had to change my diaper at work. I was worried someone might see me as I carried the used diaper to the trash can, but in the end no one did.

I will admit that my anxiety level is much lower since I had to start wearing a diaper full time for bladder and bowel incontinence. I know if I have an accident, everything will be contained in my diaper. This directly reduces my anxiety and stress level.

First thing, I absolutely love being ‘back in diapers‘. I’m quite sure that’s due to being trained too soon. As we all know, some kids get really attached to wearing diapers. With me, I’ve never liked change to routine, especially a pleasurable one overall. (Lots of kids don’t like to stop for diaper changes, but that just means they do like the convenience of diapers.)

So I’m saying I found toilet training distressing, it made me unhappy, and want my diapers back! Later on, I was distressed by other things, and diapers were what came to mind, although, by then, being back in diapers would have been a proxy for being a baby again, before life became complicated, and distressing.

So, yes, I wear diapers for anxiety, but, for me, it’s much more to ward it off than to decompress. In fact, my goal is to never be anxious, with daily diaper wearing, and wearing at night, being medication, effectively.

They sell a lot of weighted blankets, which doesn’t mean they work for everyone, and they didn’t for me. But a diaper does. In fact, I seldom use my diaper for the ordinary purpose. When I do, it involves gratification, but that doesn’t undermine my claim that I wear diapers, to pretend baby, to create a safe space. Masturbating in diapers is just something I learned, well after I started wearing them, feels very good, a mere bonus, that has never been my primary motivation.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and MegaLugia
Back